47| Unknown No.

NEXT DAY

As usual three of them were busy doing their work, they were still doing their work when Mr. Hong called them.

Mr. Hong: Boys your dad is calling you.

They nodded and went to his room.

Jk: Appa you called us?
Mr. Kim: Ah yes come sit.
Jimin: What happened appa? Is everything okay?
Mr. Kim: Everything is alright boys. Umm.... Jimin will u do me a favour?
Jimin: Yes dad!
Mr. Kim: Can u plz tell Mr. Hong to make us some coffee?
Jimin: Sure!

He went outside to tell Mr.  Hong.

Mr. Kim: Boys do u remember that after a week its Jimin's birthday?
Tae: Yes we remember,  but why are u telling us that?
Mr. Kim: I was thinking why not suprise him by throwing a birthday party for him.
Jk: Its great.
Mr. Kim: Good. But boys plz dont tell him, just let this be a suprise for him.
Taekook: Okay dad.

As soon they stopped talking jimin came.

Jimin: What were u guys talking after i was gone?
Tae: Ah ...... nothing just appa was asking us about the project. Wether its going well or not.
Jimin: Ohh

Like that they kept on talking with their father about work and his health.

Skip time

After spending 30 mins they came out of Mr. Kim's room and went to their room.
There they saw Nancy sitting on their couch. When she saw them she quickly got up and hugged them with a welcoming smile.

While on the other hand boys were shocked seeing her here, but act it all cool.

Nancy: Hi guys! How are you?
Jimin: We are fine nancy. What about you?
Nancy: Im goo too. So where were you guys?
Jk: Actually we were at Dad's room, discussing some things about work.
Nancy: Ohhh.
Jk: Btw if you dont mind can we ask where are you going? I mean you are wearing a pretty dress and your hair is also very styled, thats why nothing else.
Nancy: Seems like Taehyung didnt told you guys?
Jimin: Told us what?
Nancy: Actually i am going on a lunch with him or more like a date.
Jikook: WHATT?
Tae: Yes! I am taking her to a date, so i wont be back home early, so dont wait for me boyz.

He said while secretly winking at them, which only jimin saw.

Jimin: Oh okay okay. I got it tae, u go we will handle the work.
Tae: Nancy you go and i will join u in a minute.
Nancy: Okay and bye guys.

And she went outside.

Tae: ( while whispering) Okay listen, today im probably going to ask her about the plan Ms. Amelia is making. I'll record it in my phone. Okay, and plz dont tell jennie about this other wise she'll explode.

And both the brothers nodded.and like that taehyung went outside and jimin and junkook went back to their work.

Skip time

Both nancy and taehyung were sitting in the car. Soon Taehyung stopped the car infront of a floral shop.

Nancy: Why are we stopping here?
Tae: Just come with me.

They both went inside the shop. as soon taehyung enetered the shop he regretted coming inside. Because this shop was of non other than Dahyun's . And what was more suprising that Eunwoo was also their.