12| Second meet & Friends

Rosé: Jennie what are you smiling at 😏?
Jennie: Huh......Ah..uh...n..nothing
Lisa: Um btw unnie tomorrow we are going to be late, so can you please tell emmo and appa about it.
Rosé: Of course. Don't worry.
Lisa: thanks

* BOYS SIDE*

* AT NIGHT*

Jimin was on the roof of his house drinking coffee while looking at the moon. He was continually thinking about rosé. Tae also came upstairs in the search of jimin. He stood beside him and jimin looked at him.

Tae: what are you doing here?
Jimin: Nothing! Just drinking some coffee.
Tae: What? You drinking coffee. When did that happened 🤔?
Jimin: Since she came into my life.
Tae: what ?
Jimin: Ahh.... I..I mean to say that, one day I drink coffee with jk and it was good, so ya I think I like it now 😅.
Tae: Hmm

after that both brothers start to think about the girls. Here Jimin was thinking about rosé while tae was thinking about Jennie.

* NEXT DAY*

As usual jimin again followed rosé till her uni , but this time rosé felt that someone is following her so she took a different route to see if some is really following her or not. When jimin entered a street he got startled because rosé was pointing a small knife towards him. When rosé saw jimin she pulled the knife down as she remembered him.

Rosé:  You??
Jimin: Yes! Its me. Hi!
Rosé: I thought it was a theif.
Jimin: what if it was a theif. Would you kill him?
Rosé: Yes. ( she simply replied.) Btw are u following me 😕?
Jimin: No! Actually I saw you going somewhere so I thought why not say hi.
Rosé: Well hi. I should go now as i am getting late so yeah bye.
Jimin: Wait I.....I want to tell y..you  something.
Rose: Can you do it quickly. I'm getting late.
Jimin: U..Umm a..actually I..i..
Rosé: your wasting your time sir.
Jimin: I think I like you
Rosé: okay good. Wait WHATTT.
Jimin: No actually I'm in love with you.
Rosé: 😲
Jimin: look i know its very fast. We just met once and I don't how, but  ur beauty, ur charms. Everything about u makes  me fall in love with you 😍.
Rosé: are you mad. You helped me it doesn't mean that you will follow me and say I love you.
Jimin: but its true.
Rosé: But I don't love u. So stop following me.
Jimin: You can take time if you want.
Rosé: Listen Mr. or whatever your name is .......
Jimin: jimin. My name is jimin. But you can call me mochi 😅.
Rosé: I don't care whatever your name is. I just wanted to say that I don't love u. So stop wasting your time and mine too.

with that rosé started to walk away when jimin shouted from behind.

Jimin: I will always follow you, until you will not accept my proposal.
Rosé: Its your misunderstanding sir.
Jimin: One day you will agree and I will make you.

Jimin went back to his house while rosé entered her uni. When jimin reached home he saw that tae and jk were not there. So he called them.

Jimin: Tae  jk. Where are you guys?
Mr. Josh: They left already. They were waiting for you, but they were getting late so they left.
Jimin: okay.

Jimin went to the music room and saw them working with the girls. When taekook saw him coming they went towards him and slapped him at the back of his head.