41| Confusion

NEXT DAY

Everybody had the same routine. They all went to their jobs, did their work till it was break time. As Rosé's break was early so she, Jennie and lisa were already at the cafe,  they all suggested to meet at.

Soon after 5 mins Dahyun and eunwoo came too.

Rose: I think we should order some food, and till then the boys will be here too.
Eunwoo: Okay.

And they all started to discuss the menu. As they gave their orders to the waiter the boys also came, so they also gave their order and then they all started their discussion.

Tae: So u are trying to say that i should act nice with Nancy, and convince my step mother that i will marry Nancy.
Eunwoo: Yes! And then time to time ask her about your step mothers plan. And try not to give her a hint.
Lisa: But what if she dosent speak or what if  your step mother dosent tell anything to Nancy about her plan?
Jimin: That cant be.
Dahyun: What do u mean?
Jimin: I mean both of them are doing this so probably She told Nancy, her plan.
Tae: She must've told Nancy atleast some of the plan, if even not the whole.
Rose: But i still dont get one thing?
Jimin: What?
Rose: Whats the relation of your step mother with our marrige? I mean knowing her plan is another thing while us stopping our marrige is totally an other thing. Isn't it?
Eunwoo: Well sort of. But......
Jen: Hyung if u dont have a plan then Taehyung isnt going to act all nice and lovey dovey with that bitch.
Jk: Yeah she is right hyung.
Eunwoo: But guys at...........
Jimin: Guys give him time to atleast think? U all are just exploding all those question at once. it wont work, so stop it.
Eunwoo: Thank u jimin.
Jimin: ur welcome but what rose said was right. Whats the purpose for the whole thing? And whats our next step? If u need time u should quickly think cuz we all Dosen't have any.

Eunwoo eyes widened again. At first Jimin stopped everybody and then he started to ask question nonstop. Others secretly laughed while Eunwoo just heaved a deep sigh.

Eunwoo: Just give me five minutes.

And with that he got up and went outside.

Lisa: Oh wh...what happened to him?
Dahyun: When he gets all worked up or confused about the situation, he goes at an open place so he can peacefully think.
Jk: U really know him well.
Dahyun: Its another sign of love 😊.

Soon their food arrived so they started to eat and also after 5 mins Eunwoo came back, but didn't said anything he just started to eat his food.

While the rest of them were waiting for him to speak. When he looked up after taking a bite from his sandwhich, they all were looking at him with a raised eyebrow which made him chuckle.

Dahyun: Stop laughing and plz explain us, cuz Rose dosent have time left.
Eunwoo: Okay okay. So ask the questions I'll explain it to u guys
Rose: Whats the relation of Ms. Amelia with our marrige?
Eunwoo: Well according to what jimin told me. She knows about you three ( while piinting towards jennie, lisa and Rose) so she may also know everything about u and your family and lifestyle. And she can come whenever she wants at your house, office, if she gets to know about our plan. And it can also be dangerous for us if she see us together any of us out here, anywhere.
Jen: What are u trying to say?
Eunwoo: Look its  simple. Even if both of our parents agree to let us marry the love of our lives, Ms. Amelia won't.  From my whole research, what i got to know is that the whole thing she is doing is just so she could handle the whole company all by herself. She just wants your father's company
Jimin: That b***h. It means dad got a heart attach bcoz of her.
Tae: Damn man. She is really something 😠.
Jen: Why dont you tell your father about her plan and make him divorce her, and kick her out of your house.
Eunwoo: Ani! It will make things more difficult. You guys just avoid her for a week or two ok. Even if she talks to u just ignore her. Just maintain your act good with Nancy and also dont give any type of  hint to your step mom cuz she is a very clever woman.
Dahyun: And what about you guys? What are you and Rose going to do with your fathers?
Eunwoo: If our father is going to ask us anything about the marrige, either we'll try to change the topic and if not that, then we'll tell them that we are busy with our work, so we're not free.

For a moment nobody spoke. Soon their food was finished and their time too. So Rose was the first one to leave cuz her time was over. While the others leaft after some time.

Skip Time
At Mr. Kim's House

Nancy and Mrs. Kim were sitting in the garden when her assistant came with a tab in his hand.

Assistant: Excuse me Ma'am?
Mrs. Kim: What happened? Did u found it?
Assisstant: No but i found something else which would be helpful for you?

He said while showing her the tab. While seeing those things a smirk form on her lips.

Mrs. Kim: Good. Send this to me on my mobile. And I'll send u something find it to?
Assistant:  Yes ma'am.

Amd with that he left.

Nancy: What was it that made you so much happy?.
Mrs. Kim: Well u can say i hit a lottery to my victory.
Nancy: Btw are u sure Taehyung is going to marry me?
Mrs. Kim: Of course! Because Harrison himseld told me that the boys broke up with their girlfriends. Infact you should go and meet him and console him.
Nancy: And about your idea, are you sure it is going to work?
Mrs. Kim: 😏....... of course it will cuz i dont lose.
Nancy: Okay .

END OF THE CHAPTER
NEXT CHAPTER: