50| Bus stop

Next day

At office, jimin was doing work, while the other two were in tension. The situation kept on getting harder for them, and they still not got a solution for that.

When jimin entered the room, he stopped in his direction nd looked at his brothers with a raised eyebrow. He then chuckled at his brothers reaction and went to them and asked

Jimin: Wae! What happened to u both?
Jk: Dont disturb us hyung, let us concentrate.
Jimin: But on what? (He said while looking at the files.)
Tae: About the marrige thing and Ms. Amelia's case.
Jimin: Well we cant say anything about it.......... but u know it will be very helpful if you guys stop sulking here n there and instead do some work. Cuz we have alot to do.

He said the last sentence a bit loud while putting four to five files on the desk with force. Which made the boys flinch and they looked at his brother with ' i hate u look'.

With that jimin went outside, while jungkook and taehyung started to do work. They were reading the files when, jk stopped reading and started to think something else. When a idea poped in his mind he suddenly shouted making taehyung flinch.

Tae: Yah! Are u two going to give me a heartattack or something?
Jk: Hyung, i got an idea.
Tae: What do u mean?

Jungkook told tae his idea.

Jk: So what do u say?
Tae: I dont know if dad will agree on this?
Jk: He will. If we tell him everything.
Tae: and what about Ms. Amelia? U know she wont go either.
Jk: She will. And we will make her to go.
Tae: Okay. As dad is coming today, so lets tell him.
Jimin: What are u guys talking?

He said while entering the room. The brothers looked at each other and then told jimin about the plan.

Jimin: Thats never going to happen, so its better to think something else.
Jk: But hyung why not give it a try?
Tae: Yeah hyung, atleast we wont be in confusion after that.
Jimin: Fine but lets not tell appa everything instead lets come up with a lie. Okay

And both of the boys nodded.

Jimin: okay so now can u both plz concentrate on the work. And complete it now.
Taekook: Ne sir!

And three of them started to laugh.

Skip time

Dahyun was waiting at the bus stop. As today Eunwoo was busy and couldnt pick her up, so she suggested to go by herself at the restaurant. There were not much people at the bus stop.

While waiting for the bus, a car stopped infront of her. After a min the car door opened and man probably in his forties came outside in frustration. He was non other than Mr. Lee hyo shin ,Eunwoo's father, but dahyun havent seen him, so she was totally clueless and just ignored them.

Mr. Lee: Im taking the bus or cab so come back when the car is full with gas.
Driver: Yes sir!

And with that his driver ran off probably for some help. Soon the bus arrived. Mr. Lee was the first person to enter, he was about pass by without giving money, at which the bus driver stopped him

Bus driver: Sir ur money!
Mr. Lee: Ah yes!

He took out his wallet but there was no money. Only credit cards.

Mr. Lee: Do u guys charge credit cards?

Listening his statement everybody started to laugh.