38| Plan

AT RESTAURANT

Eunwoo, dahyun, lisa and jennie were already sitting at a table waiting for the others. Soon the others also came. As Rose and jimin sat, the four ( Eunwoo, Rose, Dahyun and Jimin) were about to start the conversation, but was stopped by Liskook and Taennie.

The four were meeting each other, like they havent seen each other for months. Elders were giving them glares, but the maknae just ignored them. At last jimin spoke in annoyance

Jimin: Would you four plz sit down now? We are not here for your shit.
Lisa: Jeez hyung, calm down. Dont be jealous.
Jimin: Yeah right.
Rose: Would u both plz stop it?

And both of them got queit.

Rose: Eunwoo will u explain or should i?
Eunwoo: U should do it.
Rose: Fine. Well the next day, after you all left, my dad planned an event for our engagement which none of us knew. Only mine and Eunwoo's father knew about that. But when he told us that we are getting engaged, it was like we both were stabbed, cuz nobody was expecting this coming.
Eunwoo: Anyways, after the guests left, we tried to explain our parents that we dont love each other, but someone else, which made our fathers more angry. And now they are telling or probably forcing us to break up with you guys......
Dahyun: So are u guys really breaking up with us?
Rose: Ani dahyun! We aren't going break up. Instead we are going to do something.
Eunwoo: yeah but for now we have to figure out who really post our engagement pictures?
Tae: What do u mean?
Eunwoo: How much i know, i almost told everybody not to post any of our pictures, even the photographers. I know this much that it is send by somebody else.
Jk: do u both have any enemy?
Eunwoo: Ani! We don't. 
Lisa: Btw how did you three got to know about this?
Jen: Probably lisa! They must have seen the pics.
Jimin: Ani! We didnt saw them ourselves.
Rose: Wha... what do u mean? If u guys didnt saw it then how did u find it out?
Tae: Our step mother. She told us.
Eunwoo: Do u have a bond or love for ur step mo.....
Vminkook: ANI!

They replied the answer before eunwoo could complete sentence, and this made the others flinch.

Dahyun: Wow!..... anyways continue what you were saying?
Tae: Well since tomorrow she kepts on saying just one statement.
Lisa: What?
Jk: ( imitating Mrs. Kim) Taehyung you should marry Nancy.

While making fuuny faces. Everybody laughed, except for jennie.

Jennie: What the f**k. Isn't nancy that farewell girl?
Tae: Yes!
Eunwoo: Can anybody tell me about whom are we talking about?
Jimin: Well at our farewell, Nancy came along and caused a problem, but also thanks to her that we all got in relationship.
Dahyun: Very complicated.  But who is she to you guys?
Tae: she is our steps mom, friends daughter. And she want that i should marry her, which is probably never going to happen.
Jen: jeez i should have teached that girl a lesson that day.How dare she?
Jk: Wow unnie! Your this side is very rude, but cool at the same time man.
Jimin: If u both are done, should we please think something.
Jk: Yeah sure, go ahead

For a moment everybody were quiet, thinking. The only voice was of some songs which were in low voice but suitable for the restaurant, and other peoples talking voice.

Eunwoo: Okay. We can do one thing, if you guys are okay with that?
Dahyun: What is it?

But before Eunwoo could speak further, lisa spoke up

Lisa: Before that, can we order something. I am really *stomach growls* hungry 😅.
Jen: But you just ate a bag of chips before coming here.
Lisa: But unnie....
Jk: Yah stop it. Do u want her to sit here hungry. Thats not going to happen, in my presence. Chipmunk order whatever you want.

And both of them started to look at the menu, while the other six were looking at them in disgust.

Jk: Stop looking at us like that. You all can order too if you want. I promise i want eat your food.

And everybody laughed at his words.

Rose: Lets order some. I am also kind of hungry.

And they all ordered some food. After giving their order to the waiter, they all started to discuss the plan.

Eunwoo: So the plan is that we all should breakup.
All: WHATT?

they shouted which make the people to look at them. Everybody bowed at them and once again spoke.

Rose: Are u crazy or something? We said that none of us are ending this relationship and here u are wh.....
Eunwoo: Roseanne Park, will u please let me finish first.
Rose: Fine!

But again eunwoo was cut off by Jungkook.

Jk: Wow unnie your real name is Roseanne park. Thats something new.

But when jk saw eunwoo stares, he shut his mouth.

Eunwoo: Yeah so i was saying that we all should act like we ended our relationship, but only infront of our parents and probably to ur step mom, cuz the way you are telling me things about her, i feel like all of this is done by her.
Tae: I think he is right. Cuz i also saw a smirk on her face last night and today too.
Eunwoo: Then thats final, first we all have to stay away from your step mom cuz if she uploaded the pics she would probably have a plan for further things too. And second of all we have to show our parents that we broke up, so that things will be a little bit easy.
Jen: I have a question.
Eunwoo: Ask.
Jen: Telling our parents that we broke up, how will that make things easy?
Dahyun: Yah Eunwoo.
Eunwoo: Well uncle callum told us that we have 2-3 months till our marrige, and right now he isnt talking with Rose and same goes for me. So if we tell our parents that we did what they've told us, so maybe they'll forgive us. And with that maybe we can either  ask for further time for the marrige, or convince them to atleast meet you two ( pointing at Dahyun and Jimin).
Rose: Dad can give us further time, but u know that he won't meet with anyone.
Eunwoo:  Right now just do what i am telling you all. I'll make a group, in which you all will be added. And we'll discuss things on it.
Jimin: okay.

Soon the food arrived, so they started to eat their food. While eating food eunwoo again said

Eunwoo: One more thing we all should change others name in something else, and we all should try to talk less now. Or if anyone of us talks then we all should delete that thing right away. So there are no proof.
Lisa: Have u done these things before?
Eunwoo: Ani! But why?
Lisa: The way you are telling us what to do, it feels like you are professional in this.
Jk: Or are you Sherlock homes?
Tae: And how does this whole thing make him Sherlock homes?
Jk: I dont know, i just wanted to give him something for a reference.
Jen: Aishh! Jungkook just eat your food.
Jk: Oh okay 😊

Amd he again started to eat his food. While others just laughed at his cuteness.

End of the chapter
Next chapter:  Forgiveness