11| Regret

* IN MEDICAL ROOM*

Nurse: She is fine now.
Tae: Thank you. Ummm...... Ma'am is she awake can i go in?
Nurse: Yes you can go inside taehyung. Your girlfriend is awake.

With that the nurse left while tae was shocked and frozed that what happend just right now. He shrugged the thoughts to aside and went inside. When he entered the room he saw jennie was sitting on a sofa tying her shoes which were taken off a few minutes ago. Jennie looked up and saw taehyung standing infront of her. So she also stand up and walked towards him.

Tae: Ummmm....... I...i just c...came here to say s..so..rry!
Jennie: 🤨🤨
Tae: Actually i didnt know that you were afraid of dark places. I swear if i knew about it, i would have never done that.
Jennie: So it means you were the one who did this. And here I'm thinking that maybe you were a good person. But i dont think so.
Tae: Im really sorry. I didnt mean to hurt you.

Jennie didn't listen and was about to go when the room door opened and lisa, jimin and jk entered the room. Lisa quickly hugged jennie while the other two went to tae.

Lisa: Unnie what happend? Why are you here?
Jennie: Nothing just got locked in the room accidentally. Umm... Lisa lets go, I'm tired.

With that jenlisa were gone, leaving tae confused.

*Tae in mind*
' why didn't she told her that i did this? She is saving me and i ahhh...'

Jk: Hyung what happened?
Tae: Now we are not going to tease them or prank them. Got it.
Jk: But why?
Jimin: Tae what exactly happened in the store room ?
Tae: Just lets go home then i will tell you.

* GIRLS HOUSE*

Jennie and lisa were back from the uni. Jennie went straight to her room and was continuously remembering the hugging part.

Rosé: What happened to her? (Pointing at Jennie)
Lisa: Today she accidentally got locked in the dark room.
Rosé: ohh my. Jennie are you fine?
( But jennie didn't replied.)
Lisa: Let her be unnie. Come lets go.

Rosé and lisa left leaving jennie alone deep in thoughts.

*JENNIE IN MIND*

' Why did  i even hugged him. Ahhhh.... Jennie you are such an idiot 😢. Now he  will think that im such a scared person. Aishhhh whyyyyy.'

And she started to hit herslf lightly.

* AT BOYS SIDE*

Tae told them everything, except for the hugging scene.

Jimin: I think we did too much with her 😥.
Tae: Just from now onwards we are not going to tease them or disturbed them. Okay.

the other two brothers nodded. They all felt very bad for her. They always prank people but never to this extent to hurt somebody, thats why they were shocked.

*GIRLS SIDE*

Lisa: Jennie unnie can you please help me in this question. Its a bit tricky.
Jennie: Fine

Jennie started to help her, but again her mind got drufted back to that scene, she was still spacing out when Lisa shouted her name.

Lisa: Unnie what happened?
Jennie: Lisa! Can you please take help from rosé. I'm a bit sleepy.
Lisa: Fine.