36| Back to Seoul

After the guest's left, when only their families were left.

Eunwoo: Why didn't you all asked us?

He asked his parents while standing infront of them with Rose besides him.

Mr. Lee: What do u mean?
Eunwoo: Atleast u should have asked our permission that whether we are happy with this proposal or not.
Mr. Park: It's not like u both hate each other. Do u ?
Rose: No we don.....
Mr. Lee: Then whats the problem huh. You both look good together and already know each other.
Eunwoo: But we don't love each other dad.

His words make everyone look at him. Eunwoo was losing his mind while
Mr. Lee was now getting a bit anger.

Eunwoo: I am going to make things clear, Okay. Its simple I like no I love a girl. We both are in a relationship, and besides Rose also love someone. We both are happy with are partners. So sorry we cant do this.

And tshhh.  Yup Mr. Lee slapped Eunwoo right on the face. Everybody were shocked, but Eunwoo was more shocked Cuz it was first time Mr. Lee had laid his hands on him.

Mrs. Lee: Hyo plz.....
Mr. Lee: Rachel stay out of this. And you, what did u just said huh. Love, relationship, you know all of this is just rubbish.
Eunwoo: No it isn't dad, just meet her once you'll like her.

While Mr. Park inquire her daughter

Mr. Park: Is it true Rose?
Rose: Y.... yes dad!
Mr. Park: Does your sisters or your mother know about this whole relationship thing?
Jen: Ani dad! Mom doesn't know about this, but we both know.

Both Mr. Lee and Mr. Park were getting angry now. The whole room was silent for sometime, nobody was uttering a single word.

Mr. Park: As your finals exams are done.  So you have onlt 2-3 months, and after that your wedding is going to be held. So its better that whoever u love just break up with him. And same goes for you Eunwoo.
Rose: No dad. Plz dont do this. I love him so much. U can't do this with me.

She said while tears were flowing from his eyes.

Mr. Park: You broke my promise Rose, think of it as your punishment.

And with that Mr. Park left in anger, followed by Mr. Lee.

Rose started to cry, so the girls came and console her, while eunwoo was cursing and hitting on the chairs countinusoly.

Other side
At Seoul

The boys were now up. They took a shower and now were eating some food.

Jk: Its weird.
Tae: What's weird?
Jk: we didn't got any message or call from the girls?
Tae: Yeah! You are right.
Jimin: Maybe they are busy packing or something.
Tae: but still they should have called.
Jimin: Well u have a point.
Jk: I dont why but i am having a bad feeling about this.
Tae: Yah think positive okay! And quickly eat we have to go to.

And they all finished their food, and left for the hospital.

At NYC

The elders were back to their room, while the others were still sitting over there.

Momo: Now what are u both going to do?
Rose: Don't know.

And she heaved a sigh.