10| Store room

*UNI TIME OFF*

Tae was standing infront of Jennie's class. He gave an assignment to a girl and told her to give this to jennie and tell her that sir gave her to complete this. And she did what tae told her.

Jennie: Only i have to do this or the whole class??
Girl: No its only for you.
Lisa: But why jennie, why not anyone else.
Girl: I dont know. sir just told me to give you this assignment and told me that when u complete this, you have to give him this assignment in the staff room, which is at third floor.
Jennie: Fine.

With that, the girl left the room. Jennie started to do the assignment while lisa was sitting besides her helping her, with some work.

Whereas tae went to jimin and jk.

Tae: You guyzz have to wait as its going to take some time.
Jimin: Its okay.

*AFTER 20 MIN*

Lisa: Jennie unnie. How much time you want more.
Jennie: Just finishing.
Lisa: Im hungry. Im going to buy something from the cafeteria. Do you want something? (While standing up)
Jennie: Yes please anything.
Lisa: Fine.

Lisa left for the canteen. There were only few people left in the uni. Tae send a boy in the room to tell jennie that sir is calling her in the staff room. As Jennie had completed her assignment she went upstairs. The store room was abit far.

*Jennie in mind*

'why the staff room is very far. And why is there less light overhere.'

Tae was following jennie, but quietly and Jennie also didn't got any hint. Jennie entered the store room and was searching for the switch button so she could on the lights, but there was none. She was about to come outside when tae quickly closed the door.

*Tae in mind* (' now the fun begins 😏)

Jennie: Open the door. Please! Hello......anyone there......please open th..e...d...door

Jennie was getting scared as there was no lights . She kept on knocking and asking for help but there was no help. She sat down, hugged her knees and started to cry. While on the other hand tae went downstairs with a huge smile.

*OTHER SIDE*

When lisa came back, there was no sign of jennie. Lisa called her, but her bag and her mobile were also in the room. Five min pass but still jennie didnt came back lisa started to get worried for her. She runned outside but bumped with tae.

Lisa: Umm... Did you see the girl which was with me??
Tae: Noo why??
Lisa: no nothing
Tae: 😒
Lisa: Where are you jennie unnie. Its already getting late and you are also scared of dark places. Ahhhh.... Wait maybe she went to canteen looking for me.

Lisa went at canteen while tae who was standing behind her listened everything.

* Tae in mind*
' the place where she is locked there is not even a sign of light.'

And that's when reality hit him hard.

Tae: OHH F**K 😰.

He quickly ran upstairs. When he opened the door he saw jennie was lying on the floor, hugging her knees. She was sweating, her tears were dried but she was still scared. Tae felt bad for her, after seeing her condition. He went closer to her.

Tae: Hey girl!!

jennie quickly hugged tae when heard his voice and tae was shocked by her sudden move. Jennie got so much scared that she couldn't even speak something. Not after a min jennie passed out Which made tae more worried for her. Without waiting for a sec he carried jennie in bridal style and take her to the medical room. But Nobody saw them.

* Scene change*

Jimin: why tae is not attending my call.
Jk: I dont know.

They were talking when lisa came towards them.

Lisa: Did you saw the girl, who was with me??
Jimin: Umm no we......

*PHONE RANG*

JIMIN: Its tae.

(J for Jimin and T for tae)

J: Hello! Where are you tae?
T: No time to explain. Just quickly come at medical room
J: Why what happened?
T: The girl, she fainted. Just quickly come and bring her sister or friend too.

*CALL ENDED*

Jk: What happened? What is he saying?
Jimin: No time to explain first lets go at medical room . Where did that girl went?
Jk: there she is. Yohhh girlll!

Lisa turned around and first look at herself and then said.

Lisa: Mee!! 😕
Jimin: Quickly come. We found the girl or your sister whatever.

Without saying anything they quickly ran towards the medical room.

END OF CHAPTER
NEXT CHAPTER: Regret