35| Unexpected Event

At NYC, due to tiredness, everybody woke up late. It was 1 when everybody were eating their breakfast, but three chairs were still vacant, the girls looked at their chairs and they suddenly started to miss the boys.

On the other hand, At Seoul, Jimin was cutting some apples for his father, while jungkook was showing him the wedding pictures and other pics they took their with everyone, and Taehyung was explaining every part of the photo or the person.

While they were watching the pictures, a photo came of Jimin, Rose, Taehyung,  Jennie, Jungkook and lisa. Mr. Kim stopped jungkook from forwarding the pic and asked them

Mr. Kim: Umm boys who are they?
Tae: Appa! Lets just skip this and go fur....
Mr. Kim: You three tell me about them and I'll eat these fruits.
Jk: Ahh this is cheating.
Mr. Kim: Ani! Its called fair deal, not cheating my little boy.

He said while patting his head.

Jimin: Fine we'll tell u but first here take a bite.

They made him ate an apple slice, after eating that when Mr. Kim again asked them, so they spoke

Jimin: They are our girlfriends.
Mr. Kim: Really?
Tae: Yeah appa! Why are u so shocked?
Mr. Kim: Well the way you three used to behaved, i thought u three were never going to get settled.
Jk: Its not like that.
Mr. Kim: Yeah yeah. Right now forget about it and tell me about your gf.
Tae: Mine is with the blue frock, Jimin is with the blonde hair, and our maknae one is with the short hair and bangs.
Mr. Kim: I have to say, they all are very beautiful.
Vminkook:  Indeed they are.
Mr. Kim: Do u three love them?
Vminkook:  Very much
Mr. Kim: And what about them?
Vminkook: They also love us.
Mr. Kim: That's good! I soo happy for you all.

They were still talking when Mrs. Kim enetered the room without knocking. She came directly towards Mr. Kim and grabbed his hand.

Mrs. Kim: Omo! Are u okay now?
Mr. Kim: Yes I'm okay Amelia.

But the three boys ignored her and started to look the bag she brought with her. There were so many food items, and all full of oil and spicy which was not good for Mr. Kim health.

Jimin: What is this?

While taking out a box from the bag.

Mrs. Kim: This is Harrison's fav food. I made it all by mys....

But she cutted off by Taehyung's words.

Taehyung:  Dont u know doctor has prohibited him to eat oily and spicy food.
Mrs. Kim: If he wont eat any of these then how will he get better?
Jk: Are u seriously kidding me?
Jimin: Wait dont tell me, that appa's condition got worsed just bcoz of your these foods.
Mrs. Kim: An.....ani! What are u tal..king about jimin? Why would i harm your father. Huh?
Tae: Stop acting all nice infront of dad.
Mrs. Kim: Harrison tell them that, that it wasn't me who....
Mr. Kim: Amelia.. right now plz go. I want to take some rest.
Mrs. Kim: But.....
Jimin: Didnt you heard that appa needs some rest. So for God's sake plz go away from here.

She left while stomping her feet. Meanwhile taehyung tossed the food bag in the dustbin.

Mr. Kim: boys u should also go and get some rest. You came in a long flight.
Jk: Ani we are not leaving you alone.
Mr. Kim: I am not alone. Josh will be here with me.
Jimin: are u sure dad?
Mr. Kim: Hmm. Now go and sleep.
Tae: okay then bye.

They all kissed their fathers head and left from there leaving Mr. Kim with josh (their maid).

Other side

At NYC after eating their breakfast they all went outside except for the elders. They video called Vminkook. Talked with them. After sometime the boys ended the call as they were too sleepy.
After ending the call.

Momo: Aishh. Only three people left and here its feeling like everybody left.
Wendy: True.

After some more talk they all went to their respective room, for the suprise which Mr. Callum arranged.

Skip time

It was already 7:30 everybody were in the hall.  The hall was filled with most of people who came at the wedding, and some of Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee's  father friends and some of their colleagues.

Rose went towards his father and whispered in his ear

Rose: Dad what is happening? Can u plz tell us?
Mr. Park: Just wait a minute.

And with that he went the other way. Rose also went back to the others

Jisoo: Did uncle callum told you something about this unexpected event.
Rose: Ani!
Eunwoo: I don't know why but since morning i am having a bad feeling about this. Its like my heart is saying to leave this place right now.

Hearing eunwoo's statement, everybody got confused. Jennie was bout to speak when Mr. Park started to speak on the mic, on the stage.

Mr. Park: Good evening everyone! Before starting anything, i would like to congrats our newly wed couple jin and jisoo. Congratulations to you both once again.

Everbody clapped for them while both of them just bowed to them in respect.

Mr. Park: I would like to call my daughter Rose on the stage.

Hearing her name she got shocked and pointed at herself. And his father just nodded. She went and stand beside him on the stage.

Mr. Park: i would also like to call Eunwoo and his parents Mr. And Mrs. Lee on the stage.

Soon they also came on the stage.

Mr. Park: so the reason i invited you all here, is because me and Mr. Lee want to tie a knot of our friendship into a family now.

Everybody looked at them with confusion.

Nayeon: What do u mean Uncle Callum?
Mr. Park: We are announcing Rose amd Eunwoo's engagement. Which is happening right now. Plz bring the rings.

Rose and eunwoo were totally shocked. This was totally unexpected for them. Even for the others. Nobody thought that this unexpected event would ruin somebody's life.

Both of their parents made them wear rings into each other fingers. Rose and Eunwoo looked at each other with complete hopeless look. Mr. Callum first came and gave a hug to Rose and then Eunwoo. Same goes for Mr. Lee.

But Rosé's and Eunwoo's mind was only at one thing, what would their bf/gf say? What would be their reaction?

At NYC, Rose was getting engaged, while on the other hand Dear Jimin was peacefully sleeping not knowing the trouble happening at NYC.

END OF THE CHAPTER
NEXT CHAPTER: Back to Seoul