2| The Night

* IN EVENING*

taehyung woke up first and saw that the two were still sleeping. He thought to throw a prank on them. He got up and started to blow air in jimin's ear. He did again. This time jimin was about to speak when tae covered his mouth

" Sshsshssh" while taking his hand off.
" What happened" jimin asked while getting up

" Come here...."

They both decided to throw water on jk. They bought carried two jugs of water in their hand. They both stand on the bed, after couting 123 they poured all water on jk. Jungkook woke up and vmin ran out of the room.

" AHHHHHHHH.........." jk satrted to chase them.

" I will kill you guyzzz." Jk said while still chasing them.

" It was just a prank kookie" jimin replied.

" Look bro you can also do it. Whenever you want, why are angry." Tae asked while running.

After sometime jk caught vmin and started to beat them. Not after a min all of them were sitting on the sofa.

" Is somebody hungry?" Tae asked at which both of them raised there hands. All of them chuckled.

Jimin called the maid
" Yes." There maid mr. Josh  said while coming out of the kitchen.

" Is th food ready? We are very hungry." Jk asked.

" The food is ready."

After eating their food they went back to their room.

" What a boring day." Jk said while sitting on the couch.

" I have a plan." Jimin spoke out.

" What?" Tae asked.

" Horror movie." They all agreed for this.

" Wait first let me bring the ice cream." Jk said

He went down but he coudnt find any. " Guyzz there's some problem. There's no ice cream, i think we ate all😅." Jk said while scratching the back of his head.

" Now what. Movie without ice cream. It doesn't sound fun."

" Tell the maid to bring it from the market." Jimin said.

" They already left for house. Remember." Jk replied back.

" Lets play rock paper scissors the one who loose will bring it okay." Tae said and the other two nodded.

" Ahh..... This is cheating. You guyzz cheated. Not fair, do it one more time." Jimin while whining.

" Fine."

Again jimin lost the game.

" This time nobody cheated and still you are losing. Now go and bring the ice cream." Jk said.

" Yah yah I'm going but plz don't start the movie until i come." Jimin said.
" Fine. Now go and come home quickly." Both said

Jimin grabbed the keys and went out.

It was already 5 min since jimin has been out and the other two were just watching random channels on tv. They were watching news. There was a breaking news that 2 gang of mafia are fighting and killing random people and everything that come into their view. After watching this news both of the brothers got shocked. The quickly called jimin but he didn't pick up. They both got tensed. They again tried but still no answer.

" Try once more." Jk requested
Tae agin dialed his no. And this time he picked up.

" WTF jimin! Why were you not picking up my call. Huh! I got worried. Now plz say something." Tae spoke out as soon as jimin attented the call.

" Will u let me speak. I was buying ice cream and my phone was on slient mode thats why i didnt know that u call me.why what happened." Jimin asked while getting out of the shop.

" Jimin quickly come back home. Its not safe outside."

" But it looks okay to me."

" Just do what i say for once. Im serious jimin plz just come back home." Both the  brothers shouted together.

" Okay im coming."
He was queitly going to his car when he saw a buch of ppl coming at this side he quickly hid behind a truck. He was standing there when he heard some voice like someone was crying.

" Who is crying?" He asked to himself. He looked at his left and right but there was no one.

" Is my inner soul crying too. No no how would the voice will come out. Stupid me."

Once again he heard some noise. But this time it was coming from the truck. He opend the truck door quietly and saw a girl hidding her face with her hands and crying.

" Dont be scared im not here to kill you." Jimin said.

After his words the girl slowly removed her hands from her face. When she removed her hands from her face jimin couldnt take off his eyes from her.

' Did she just landed from heaven

' Did she just landed from heaven. Why is she so beautiful.' was the first thought when he first saw her.

When he heard some men noise he quickly hop into the truck.
"You......" The girl said but got stopped by jimin
" Sshsshssh"

END OF THE CHAPTER

Okay here ends the second chapter. I hope you guys like it. And i will try to post a chapter once or twice a week. Let me know your suggestions ☺️.

NEXT CHAPTER: The Night pt.2