18| The call

NEXT DAY

Tae and Jk woke up and saw they were sleeping on the couch and jimin was still not there. Then they remembered what happened last night.

Jk: Hyung! He's still not here. Please call him.
Tae: hmmm

Tae took out his phone and dialed jimin's number, but jumin didnt attended the call. He tried two to three times but still he didnt answered.

Tae: jk I'm going to find him.
Jk: Hyung let me come with you
Tae: No u stay here, if jimin came back home atleast you can tell me.
Jk: Okay hyung.

Tae was about to go when jimin enter the room. He was holding his jacket in his hands while looking down. Tae and jk quickly ran towards him.

Jk: Hyung are you okay?

Jimin didn't replied he just smiled at his brothers and nodded.

Tae: Yah jimin you shouldn't have do this. Atleast not with us.
Jimin: Sorry Taehyung ah. Sorry jk. I just wanted some alone time.
Jk: It's Okay hyung. I think you should go and take some rest.
Jimin: Hmm.

Jimin went to take some rest while tae and jk went to eat something. On the other hand the girls were eating their breakfast when their father spoke.

Mr. Park: Girls when your exams are going to finish.
Rosé: Umm mine is going to start after a week.
jen: Mine and Lisa's exams are going to start after two weeks. But our exams are going to be finished with unnie.
Lisa: Why Appa? Something happened?
Mr. park: Didn't your cousin told you ?
Rose: About what dad?
Mr. Park: Why don't you ask her? When she will come here for today's Dinner you can ask her by yourself.
jennie: O..okay.

*OTHER SIDE*

Mrs. Kim was sitting on table and infront of her was sitting Nancy.  She told her everything what happened with her in the uni. Nancy also told Mrs. kim about those three girls and show her their pictures which she quietly took before going out.

Mrs. Kim: Ohhh! so this is the reason that those boys were not lisetning to their father.
Nancy: Now what are we going to do aunty? 
Mrs. Kim: Nothing just going to talk with these girls and going to show them their place. 
Nancy: But what if the boys got to know about this? They will be very mad.
Mrs. Kim: Oh Darling! Don't worry. You just start hanging more with Taehyung, leave the rest on me.
Nancy: Hmmm okay

*Skip time*

That day jimin didn't talked to much with taekook and they also let him be alone for sometime. On the other hand the girls were sitting with their cousin in their room.

Jen: Yah why didnt you told us that you are going to get married?
Czn: I've tried to tell you but nobody answered my calls.
Rosé: Yah whatever it is Jisoo ah still i didn't expected this from you?
Lisa: Okay now foget about it. Now tell me who is the lucky boy? Huh!
Jisoo: 🤭🤭
Jen: Ohh look somebody is blushing huh!
Jisoo: Yah please stop this.
Rosé: Okay tell his name, show his picture, tell us about him.
Jisoo: Well his name is Kim Seokjin. We were best friends from college.
He proposed me when it was our last year. And of course i agreed. We dated for like 10 years and after that he proposed me for the wedding?
Lisa: And after that what happened?
Jen: Yah stupid lisa, of course she agreed, that's why she is now getting married with them. Why are you so dumb?
Lisa: Ohhh sorry 😅
Rosé: Yahh unnie show us his picture.
Jisoo: Hmmm wait a min.