22| Amusement Park

* At Amusement Park*

As they brought some extra clothes with them, so after they reached their, they changed their clothes from uniform into formal clothes. 

Rose: Okay so which ride are we going to take first?
Jk: Why don't we take the roller coaster?
Jen: Okay then roller coaster it is.
Jimin: Tae go and buy five tickets for the ride.
Rose: But why five, who is not coming?
Jimin: Actually Rose i'm scared of these rides, so I'm sorry i can't take these rides. But i will be standing here watching you guys.
Rose: What! Why didn't you told me earlier that you are scared of these rides?
Jimin: Let just forget it and have some fun. Okay.
Rose: No! Let's just go somewhere else, where we all can have fun. Right guys!
Tae: Yes! 
Jk: Fine then where are we going?
Lisa: Umm why don't we go..........
Jimin: Fine i will take rides with you all.
Jen: What?
Rose: No! Jimin It's okay we can go somewhere else.
Jimin: Do whatever you guys want to do, but now i want to go. Someday i had to do this, so why not today.
Jk: Are u sure Hyung?
Jimin: Hundred percent
Tae: Okay then i will go by the tickets.

Taehyung went to buy tickets while they wait for him. 

Rose: Are u sure about this? We can still change the plan if  want.
Jimin: It's fine Rose. You will be with me than there is nothing to be afraid of.
Lisa: Stop it. It's so cheesy.
Rose: Don't you think eavesdropping is bad.
Jk: Don't you guys think that you should stop this. 
Jimin: Whatever!
Tae: Here u go your tickets.
Jen: Yehh! Let's go.

Just like that they went on the ride. Rose and Jimin on the front line. Then Jennie and Taehyung and behind them were Lisa and jungkook. The ride started and jimin heart beat was increasing time to time. 

After the ride ended, they all went on to take other ride.  Just like that there half of the day was spent by having fun and taking rides. After taking more rides, Jimin was not more scared. But still pretended infront of rose. because whenever he got scared, she would probably hold his hands tightly.

* Skip time*

After two hours, They all were too much tired and hungry too. So they went to a restaurant. They ordered their food and were waiting for their food.

Lisa: Jimin oppa would you please send the pictures we took.
Jimin: Sure!
Tae: Ahhhh! To be honest it was so much fun today.
Jen: No doubt!
Jk: So what are u doing tomorrow? If u are free then we can go for movie?
Tae: Or we can go for Bowling or Skating?
Jen: It sound fun, But we can't.
Tae: Why?
Rose: Our cousin's wedding. So we have to go there.
Jk: Wait hyung we also have to go at Jin Hyung's wedding. Remember!
Jimin: Oh yes!
Jen: Wait what name did you say? Full name?
Tae: Jin. Kim Seokjin. But why?
Lisa: Is his wedding at New York?
Jk: How did u know where the wedding was being held at?
Rose: Because the bride who's going to marry your friend is non other than our Cousin Jisoo unnie.
Vminkook: What!
Jen: What a coincidence, Right!
Tae: That's cool bro!

Soon their food also came. They started to eat their food and discuss about their clothes what they were going to wear at the wedding. 

* Skip time*