4| Bullying

*NEXT MORNING*

Tae: 'Another boring day'
Jk: yah what are you two doin here. ( He said while coming towards them)
Jimin: Dont disturb us jungkook. Cant u see we are playing cricket. ( He said in a  sarcastic tone.)
Jk: Shut up and lets go.
Tae: Where?
Jk: You guyz forgot. Today new semester is coming. So we can pull some pranks on them or bully them. ( He said with a mischievous smile on his face)
Jimin: Then what are we doin' here. Lets go.

They bullied many students and made fun of them. Lisa and jennie were also studying in the same uni. The three boys were teasing a boy by making him dance on weird songs.

Lisa: Unnie what are they doing with him.
Jennie: Lisa stay here. I'm coming.
Lisa: But where are you going.
Jennie: To teach these idiots a lesson.
( From here jennie went towards them while lisa felt that something bad is going to happen so she went principal's office.)

( The trio was making the boy take off his shirt, but jennie came in and stop the boy. The trio glared her)

Tae: Hey! What's your problem. Huh!
Jennie: Are you not ashamed for what you're doing?
Jimin: No we are not😅
Jk: Wait are you also new here.
Jennie: Yes I'm new here. What are you going to do?
Tae: Ohh! ( With a smirk on his face) so you are also new here. Then why not have a bit fun with you. ( Tae said at which jennie just give him a stare.)
Jimin: First deal with this poor boy.
Tae: C'mon do what we told you.
Jennie: ( while stopping the boy) you are not going to do anything.
Tae: He will do it and i will make him fo it.
( Tae started to take off his shirt with force and the boy tried to stop him. Seeing this jennie got mad and she slapped tae on face. Seeing this jk went to slap jennie back but lisa stopped him)

Lisa: Don't even think about it Mr.
Principal: What's happening here? Jimin, tae, jk you three are again bullying the kids.
Jennie: yes sir!
Principal: You three in my office RIGHT NOW!!
( Principal went in his cabin. Vminkook while glaring jenlisa followed him.)

*PRINCIPAL OFFICE*

Principal: How many times do i have to tell you three to stop bullying other kids ?
Jimin: Sorry sir! We will try not to do this ever again.
Principal: Fine. But next time i dont want to hear any complain from your juniors about you three. Get it.
Vminkook: Yes sir!
Principal: You can go now.
( The three came out of the principal's office and were fuming with anger)
Tae: Slapping me was not a good idea 😡. Now see waht im going to do ms 😏.
Jimin: Nobody ever raised a finger on us and here she slapped you without any hesitation.
Jk: They were acting like they own this school.
( The three were going towards there class when they saw the girls were going in opposite direction. Both girls and boys gave death glares to each other until they were out of sight.)

Lisa: who are they showing attitude to? Huh!
Jennie: Just ignore them lisa. Its better to ignore these type of people and just focus on your work.

( The girls went to their class while the boys went to canteen)

Jk: Any ideas?
Jimin: Why dont we lock them in the washroom.
Jk: Nah!! That's to boring. Lets do something fun 😉.
Jimin: Then???
Tae: You guyzz stay here i will be back in a few min.

( Taehyung went out of the school and after sometime he came back.)

Jimin: Where were you 🤨??
Tae: For her punishment.
Jk: What?

( Tae show them something that make them take step back.)

Jk: Aghhh!!!!  LIZARD 🦎.
Tae: Its is fake.
Jimin: Ah okay okay. I got it. You are going to put this in their bag right.
Tae: you guessed it right brother.
Jk: But how are we going to put this in their bag ??

( Tae tells them the plan and both nodded.)

Jimin: okay then what are waiting for lets go!!!
Tae: Now see Ms. What happens when somebody mess with me 😏.  ( He said in low voice and nobody Heard it.)

END OF CHAPTER 🎉🎉

NEXT CHAPTER: Enemies 😡