37| Liar

Next day
At girl's house

Everybody were sitting at the dining table eating their breakfast except for Rose.

Mr. Park: Where is Rose?
Jen: In the room.
Mr. Park: Then call her downstairs. Dosent she want to eat breakfast?
Mrs. Park: I called her many times but she isnt coming. She didnt even ate in the plane. Callum what if she gets sick.
Mr. Park: She is just being childish, nothing else. Forget her, she'll eat whenever she wants to.

And with that he left from the room.
The girls also went to their room and saw rose sitting on the bed dull.

Jen: Rose come eat something.
Rose: I am not hyungry jennie.
Lisa: But unnie you haven't eaten since night. Atleast eat a little just for us.
Rose: Lisa-ah..... fine but i dont want to go downstairs.....
Jen: wait lemme bring it for u.

And with that she ran downstairs. While Rose and lisa were talking when Rose got a call from Eunwoo.

ON CALL

R: Hello eunwoo!
E: Where are u?
R: I am at my house, why?
E: I'll be there in five mins.
R: But what happened Eunwoo?
E: We got some problem, and very bad one Rose

CALL ENDED

Lisa: What did he said?
Rose: I dont know, its just that he was saying that we got some problem.
Jennie: What problem?

Jennie said while placing the tray infront of Rose.

Rose: Don't know. But he is coming here in 5 mins so we'll get it.
Jen: About whom are we talking about?
Lisa: Jennie, Eunwoo hyung called Rose unnie and told her that they got some problem, and now he is coming here in less than 5 mins. Now do u get it.
Jen: Ahh okay.

Rose smiled at both of them while eating the food.

Not after 5 mins, Eunwoo entered their room.

Jen: Oh hi!
Eunwoo: Hi! But did u guys saw the social media?
Rose: No but why?
Eunwoo: Our engagement pictures and videos are uploaded on social media, i dont know how, and its getting viral.
Girls: WHATT.
Rose: But how, when..... who... who did this?
Eunwoo: That's the mystery, but i asked one off my friend to find it out and to delete these.
Rose: Ahh thank u so much. You really are a genius.
Jen: But the real mystery is who did this?

And the four of them started to think.

At Boy's house

They all were sitting in the lounge, watching T.V. Suddenly the door bell rang, and when Mr. Josh opened the door, Mrs. Kim and Nancy enetered the house.

Mrs. Kim went towards Mr. Kim.

Mrs. Kim: How are u feeling now?
Mr. Kim: Much better.
Nancy: Ah good evening Mr. Kim. How are you now.
Mr. Kim: I'm good and good evening to you too.
Nancy: Umm hi boys!
Tae: What are you doing here?
Mrs. Kim: She came here to meet Harrison.
Jk: She met him, now she can go.
Mrs. Kim: She can't,  we still have some things to talk with you boys
Jimin: If it is about last night then plz,  we are not here for wasting out time.
Mrs. Kim: Ani! I'm not here to talk about the marrige.
Jk: then why are you here?
Mrs. Kim: To tell you three something else.
Tae: What?
Mrs. Kim: Jimin did u knew that your girlfriend was a cheater?
Jimin: What the f**k are u talking about?
Mrs. Kim: No I'm serious. She got engaged in New York before coming back. Dont u know about it.
Tae: Don't listen to her jimin, she is lying.
Mrs. Kim: Why would i lie to u? It would cost me nothing.
Jk: Liar. You are again lying.
Mrs. Kim: I'm not lying, look i also have a prove.

She showed them some pictures. In one picture Rose and Eunwoo were standing and talking with each other while smiling. While on the other pic they both are exchanging rings with each other.

Seeing these photos jimin got furious. He slammed the mobile on the floor, so hard, that it broke. He looked at Mrs. Kim with angry eyes

Jimin: Get out!

Mrs. Kim work was done, so she queitly left with nancy. For a moment nobody spoke, but then jimin said

Jimin: I...i.... i am going at Rosé's house. I need explanation.

And with that he left.

Skip time

He stopped the car, and was about to get outside, when their main door opened, and Rose and Eunwoo, came out from their.

He stayed in the car, and looked at them. Infront of his sight, first Rose and Eunwoo were talking, and after a sec Eunwoo hugged her. But what made him more shocked was that Rose hugged him back.

This made him more furious, and he came out from the car, run towards them. He shouted eunwoo's name.

Jimin: YAH EUNWOO!

Both rose and eunwoo broke the hug and looked at the person who called his name, and baam. Jimin punched eunwoo on his face.

Rose: JIMIN! Omo are you okay eunwoo.
Eunwoo: Yeah im okay.
Jimin: you guys lied to me. To Dahyun! U both got engaged.

And that's  when both of them got that, that now he know about this.

Jimin: Dont lie to me. Just tell the truth. Do u both really are engaged?
Rose: Yes jimin! But it......
Jimin: Why did you do this to me Rose,huh? Why ?
Eunwoo: listen Bro! I know what is happening is very complicated and not understandable. But plz just give me 30 mins of your time, so we both can explain you about this situation. And Rose, I am going to pick up Dahyun and I'll meet you both at the xxx restaurant. Okay.
Rose: hmm.
Jimin: But whats happening?
Rose: just trust us jimin.

They were about to go when Jennie and lisa also came.

Lisa: Hey we also want to meet our boyfriends. This is cheating
Rose: um okay. You both sit with Eunwoo, while we'll pick up Jungkook and taehyung okay.

And they all nodded

Skip time
At Jimin's car

As soon as taehyung and jungkook sat in the car. Jungkook started to speak.

Jk: Unnie! Is it true that you're getting married to Eunwoo hyung? Are u going to break up with jimin hyung? Don't do this, otherwise because of you we also have to break up with our girlfriends. And thats never going to happen, i am never going to leave my chipmunk. Just say it unnie, that this is all a lie
Rose: It is a lie jungkook. None of us are breaking up. So dont worry.
Jk: Pheww! Thank god my speech worked. Hyung now u have to give me a treat , cuz i saved your relationship.
Jimin: Junkook plz stay quiet for a while.
Jk: Fine!

And the rest of the ride, none of them spoke.

End of the chapter
Next chapter:  Plan