40| Busy day

Next day

Today was going to be a very busy day for all of them except for Eunwoo.

At boys side, it was already 8 in the morning and still they were sleeping. When Mr. Josh came to wake them up,

Jimin: let us sleep, we'll go tomorrow.

He said in a sleepy voice. Mr. Josh was again about to speak, when Mr. Kim entered the room, all dressed.

Mr. Kim: Boy's wake up!

He said in a stern and loud voice making the three to quickly sit straight.

Mr. Kim: you three have 15 mins. Get ready and come downstairs, I'll be waiting for you at the breakfast.

And with that Mr. Kim left. The three also quickly got up from their places and started to get ready.

While at the girls side, they all were already eating their food,

Mrs. Park: Rose is going for the job thats why she is dressed. But why you two are so dressed up?
Jen: Actually there is a friend of ours who wants help in some work. So we are just going there.
Mr. Park: How are u both going there?
Lisa: Eunwo..... ah unnie.
Mrs. Park: Eunwoo. Why would eunwoo be here?
Jen: ani mom, she wa.....
Mrs. Park: Dont u dare lie to me?
Jen: no I'm not. Lisa was just telling, that the one whom we are helping is also eunwoo's friend too, nothing else.
Mr. Park: Hmm. Rose lets go.

Mr. Park and Rose left, and after 5 mins Jennie got a msg from eunwoo, that they are waiting outside.

Jen: Mom we are going bye!
Mrs. Park: But how?
Jen: By the cab. Ah we are getting late so bye Mom!

And with that they quickly hurried outside. They sat inside Eunwoos car, and he drove away.

Skip time
AT KIM'S COMPANY

They entered the office, and went inside the elevator.

Jk: How many people are working at the office?
Mr kim: Why are u asking?
Jk: Just for some knowledge.
Tae: Instead of this why dont u use yur knowledge on the work which appa is going to give us today.

The elevator door opened and they all stepped out. As soon the stepped in the hallway, everybody started to greet them, but also started to chatter in low voice 'Who are these three boys behind Mr. Kim?' , ' They are so handsome.' Like these.

Mr. Kim stopped in the middle of the hallway, and announced in a loud voice.

Mr. Kim: Everybody they are my sons. Jimin, Taehyung and jungkook. From now onwards they are going to work with us. Don't treat them as your boss son, instead treat them just as you treat your employees.
All: Okay sir!
Mr. Kim: okay now go back to work.

And with that he went inside his room, followed by his sons and his assistant.

Mr. Kim: Boys meet Mr. Hong my assistant.  He'll tell u about your work. If you have any of the problem, you can either take help from Mr. Hong, or any of the employees.
Vminkook:  Good morning Mr. Hong.
Mr. Hong: Good morning. I hope you all will love to work with us.
Vminkook:  😊
Mr. Kim: Mr. Hong please drop them to their cabins and give them some work.
Mr. Hong: Okay sir. Come.
Mr. Kim: Best of luck boys!
Vminkook:  Thank u appa. Bye.