Unfortunately...

Hi, Author here~

First, I just want to thank everyone who has sent encouraging words about my story and its current progress.

However, there are things I do like to address. If you have a problem with my story or demand that I change the title to your liking. I ask that you stop because it does discourage the author.

I understand that the title may confuse others (Granted this was started before I became warier of the target audience.)

On the other hand, none of my current readers know of my plan or the plot of the story. I wanted to surprise the readers with it the twist that I had planned... but seeing as some people are either asking or complaining about the story... kind of... makes me not want to continue.

Will I receive numerous complaints, probably so. However, I ask that you also be respectful about the (terrible) story I have given so far.

Now for the updates:

I have been typing the chapters along with how I wanted the story to end. And the chapters I did have... were wiped.

I tried to get them back, but not sure if it was my connection or if Wattpad erased my drafts...(I had about 25 chapters after the last one I posted...)

I am currently retyping everything while trying to stay within the plot I originally had in mind. So, I apologize for the long wait (literally, 2 to 4 years????)

I will try my best to restart the story again and provide the answers to your questions.

That's all for now~