Madara's Little Task.

Your P.o.v

A beeping noise woke me up from the darkness. Slowly light came out of nowhere, causing for me to blink rapidly. My hand trailed to my alarm clock and softly hit the snooze button twice. Slowly I sat up, stretching from the stiffness I had from sleeping.

"Another day.... Another boring life.."

I mumbled to myself and slowly got out of bed. I walked over to my dresser and opened my drawers, to grab my under garments.

As I made my way toward my bedroom door, it swung open, revealing Madara. With a yawn, I greeted him.

"Good morning Madara... Why did you come into my room?"

He just stared at me, raising an brow. I was confused until he pointed toward my undergarments.

"I assumed you are heading out?"

"Well.. Yeah.. I have school."

"Oh, so this world does have an academy for the Shinobi life?"

I shook my head, while Madara furrowed his brows together. I slightly sweat dropped and started to explain to him about our school system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now brushing my hair, leaving it down as I normally done so. Today isn't anything special nor has it always been. Its just a regular school day, same bullies, same lessons, etc etc...

I am glad Madara is in my life... Physically... However, he cannot attend with me to school... Madara is an Adult, which means he needs to work, but most places won't allow him to work without an degree... Maybe I could ask my Aunt for a favor. No No No, I've bothered her too much!

"Young Maiden, your bus is pulling up."

With a slight yelp, I quickly finished my hair, grabbed my bag, and zoomed out of the apartment.

"Ahhh!!! I can't believe this is the fifth time in a row that I would barely catch the bus! I hope Madara will be fine on his own!"

I said to myself, as I hopped on the bus. The bus Driver scolded me for almost missing the bus once again. Sigh, why can't my life be like anime...

Madara P.o.v

I watched as (F/n)'s bus left. This school system is far different than I expected. No one taught to fight or self defense, instead, they use their brains for fighting. Sounds like the Nara Clan, to which I have never met, instead have read about.

I happen to look over the counter, and realized (F/n) forgot her lunch. If memory serves, (F/n) said she had no money for lunch, so making it will have to last her until her next allowance.

I do not know where her school's located, nor do I care enough to try and take it to her. It is her fault for not keeping track of time. Then again, she was explaining the school system...

I inwardly sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. I suppose I can try and bring it to her, however, I must know the name of her school. I'm sure people would know where it is.

I looked around the small apartment, surely there is something here that is related to her school. I begin to search around her belongings and books, hoping to find something useful.

I checked thw kitchen, living room, shelves, under the couch, the closet, her bedroom, dressers, etc. To no avail, there were no information about her school, how troublesome. I turned to face the clock, as it reads 9:30 in the morning. I believe she said she would be at lunch by 1... They must have strong will to not have breakfast and last that long for lunch..