Little Gift.

Your P.o.v

I can't believe Madara took his time out of the day to drop off my lunch the other day... And everything else I left as well. I'm surprised he would actually do this kind of deed...

From a misunderstood character and loving brother.. Who wanted to rid of every despaired uneventful experience for the world. Madara is still a good character, maybe I should do something for him... But what?

I thought to myself, with multiple of ways to give Madara a little appreciation gift. Everything that I saw from Anime, movies, or shows... It was useless to him.

What would a warrior like him would like? I may know Madara that well, but not as I thought. We were able to get a glimpse of what he is, but his likes and dislikes aren't very detailed.

"Hey N/n! Whatcha thinkin bout?"

I slightly giggled, as it was Shoyo. He is the only one with a southern accent like. I looked at him and pouted a bit.

"I feel like I have caused Madara some trouble and would like to repay him for being clumsy. What do you think I should get him? We both know Madara, Hashi and Tobi were not explained in depth."

Shoyo thought about it too. He tapped his chin with his index finger, thinking long and hard about it. He stopped and turned to me with a happy plattered expression.

"Well, have you paid attention to what Madara seemed to stare at or ask questions bout certain items?"

"I have... Its mostly about the Naruto Series. Especially on the chapter about his Brother's appearance. His eyes soften and he just stares at the image of him."

I looked down and smiled to myself, remembering the small scene and soften expression Madara made. If I had a wish, I would definitely want Izuna to come with the three of them as well!... That way, Madara could see his brother and become a bit happier.

Shoyo patted my back and stood up from his desk chair. He stretched and sat on top of his desk, looking out the window.

"Have you been drawing since the last time we saw each other? I remembered you had a talent for drawing. Why not draw a picture of Izuna?"

I looked at him with wide eyes. I never thought of that! As the excitment filled my body... It suddenly died down and I hung my head a bit.

"I could but... I am sure he won't like it. I have taken a few commission from people... And only recieved critism of not able to meet another artist's style or work. Since then, I stopped taking commissions and haven't been motivated to draw anymore..."

I remember every single word of those people, from online to offline. I even returned the amount they paid for it, which was between $5-$10. I would never charge as much, because I saw no point in my art's style.

"So what of it? It's for Madara, I am sure he will qppreciate it."

"Well, if you believe in my art, then okay! I'll do my best on it!"

I started to come up with ideas on how the picture should be. Most of the wonderful ideas were already taken by another well known artists online. It had to be something special, memorable for Madara... Not to the point that could offend him...

When I thought of that sentence, I automatically knew what to draw for him. I quickly grabbed my pencil and begin to sketch the rough sketch of my idea..

Madara P.o.v

Once again, the young maiden forgot her lunch. How many times will she do this? I am surprise she even survived this long. Speaking about that, who takes care of her? As far as I've observed her, the toung maiden comes straight home after school. She checks on her supplies throughout her home and makes a list.

As I was thinking, I heard the lock from the door twist then opened up as the young Maiden calls out.

"Madara! I'm home!"

I sighed and looked towards her. She tenses up and I merely narrowed my eyes on her.

"(F/n), you need to remember about your own things. I am not your maid, butler, or servant!! How in the world would your parents let you live on your own!"

I noticed the young maiden's bosy language sudden darken a bit. She lowered her head for a second before she lifted it up and smiled.

"I'll do better Madara! Don't worry about me! A-Anyways, I'll be in my room!"

She bolted to her room, and I could only listen to the door closing. What was all that about? It is the first time I've seen her do this. Whatever it could be, doesn't concern me at all...

Third P.o.v

As you closed the door, you leaned against the door, slowly sliding down to the floor. Your eyes lightly burned as tears were starting to form. You could not be furious at Madara, for he doesn't know what happen. You slowly took out your notebook and open it to the page where you started the rough sketch.

As you were looking at it, you smiled as you remembered when you were first introduce to Madara and Izuna. You enjoyed their sibling love and envy them for it. You couldn't just sit there and stay in this pitiful state.

You quickly stood up and went over to your little desk, starting the little drawing again.

While you were finishing up the picture, the Uchiha stood by your door. Agonizing if he should bother you or not. He doesn't know why he would even check on you. For all he knows, you two are complete strangers, just living together as roommates or something. He pinches the bridge of his nose, before sighing heavily. He raised his fist to knock on your door, but it opened quickly.

"Oh, Madara!... D-Did you need something?"

He merely stared you down, watching as you held a note book close to you. He raised an brow at your actions, before pointing to it.

"What are you hiding?"

"O-Oh, this?! U-um.. W-Well... Here!!"

You quickly shoved it to him and turned your back on him. Madara looked at you bewildered, before turning the notebook over. Upon the image of it, his eyes widen.

It was an image of his brother Izuna and him smiling. Izuna was drawn at the last age he was before his death. Izuna had his arm around Madara's Neck as it looked like some kind of a relieved from a battle they won. On the bottom of the image had words that read Thank you, for being here...

Clentching the notebook, Madara tapped your shoulder. You turned around, flustered at the little gift you gave him.

"Young Maiden, I appreciate your hard work. Keep up the training."

Madara said to you and walked back to the living room, with the notebook. You stared at Madara, mouth gaped open. You slowly closed it, and it was replaced with a smile.

'Thank you, Shoyo... Madara really loves the drawing...'

You smiled Happily, making your way toward Madara.

"Hey Madara! What do you want to eat, my treat!"