Sudden caring.

Third's P.o.v

You were waiting on the couch for Madara. Your head lowered a bit as your mind went deep in thought. Today, yesterday, and Friday feels so unreal to you. It seemed like this still could be a prank by someone or a dream, but you've already pinched yourself and Madara acts like himself.... This was all real!

Groaning a bit, you laid your head against the couch, while closing your eyes. Your cheeks flushed a bit, as an image of Madara's bare chest appeared. Chuckling a bit, you tried to think about possibilities for Madara to come into your world. There was no way a lightning could have summoned him here just to be part of your life... Wait, if he is here... Is there a possibility that everyone else arrived as well?

Your trained of thought ended, as someone poked your forehead. Slowly, your eyelids opened, staring in the Black eyes of the person above you. The Black eyes blinked and your cheeks flushed once more.

"Are you sure you have no fever whatsoever... (F/n)?"

Blinking rapidly, you shook your head and pushed yourself forward, away from the couch. Standing to your feet, you felt eyes watching your back. Turning your head to glance back at the person behind you, gave a slight sigh.

"I am ready, (F/n)."

Nodding to his response, you walked over to a stand that had your keys and wallet. Grabbing and placing them in your pocket, you turned around to meet with the same black pair orbs. A hand was placed on your forehead, and your face heated from it.

"Your forehead is mildly warm, are you sure you do not have a fever?"

Your eyes trailed to the side for a small while, then back to meet the Black orbs.

"I... I'm fine... Lets go before its too late! Sometimes the Anime store closes early!"

With that being said, you turned around quickly and headed to the door. Madara watched as your movements was flustered and stiffen. He raised a brow, noting more things he was discovering about you. He soon followed out the door with you, still wondering why you are pushing yourself while being mildly warm.

~.:Time Skip:.~

Your P.o.v

'I can't believe he placed his hand on my forehead! Ah so embarrassing to blush at that moment! I could easily faint if he continues to show that kind of side!'

I fiddled with your thumbs, remembering his touch on my forehead. Madara walked beside me, he seemed to be observing me. I guess it was due to me fidgeting. Maybe I should calm down and compose my posture..
However, I've done the opposite...

I turned my head and end up meeting his dark orbs. My surrounding became very mute, and my heart beat could be heard. His eyes are wonderful... Madara really handsome, and I wished I could tell him I am his fan... And have a crush on him!

Unfortunately, that could cause him to be creeped out from me.. There is an unlikely chance he would ever like me... Why must this be ever so complicated...

Soon our gazes stopped as I was pushed back from an unexpected bump. Once I took a glimpse of what I ran into, a boy stood before me, worried.

"Ah! I am so sorry Ma'm! I wasn't watching my surroundings and bumped into you!"

The boy in front of me, had Blonde hair, which reached his shoulders. He wore thin glasses and his clothing seemed to be a bit rugged. He held a book, and from the print of the cover... It looked to be some kind of Anime.

"Oh no its fine! I apologize as well, I too was not watching my surroundings... No harm done!"

The boy simply nodded at me, then continued to walk around. However, an arm reached over me, grabbing the same arm of the boy. Shocked by this sudden action, my eyes trailed up to whom it belong to... To no surprised, it was Madara's..

"I suggest for you to return what belongs to her."

I had a puzzled expression, what did Madara mean? Has something happen?

Madara's P.o.v

I saw (F/n) stumbled back a bit, however, a hand snuck into her pocket. It grabbed a wallet of hers and placed it in the new pocket. As I trailed up to the person who hand took her wallet, it was a boy. He looks to be in his teens and pretending to care.

I eyed him suspiciously, waiting for him to return what was rightfully hers. Sadly, he made a mistake of trying to take her wallet. I was not going to let him go, especially if its from the young maidan whom bought me things and provided her services of help.

I reached out and grabbed his arm, glaring at him. (F/n) started to fidget and sweat from the intensity.

"I suggest for you to return what belongs to her."

By now, (F/N) stopped from her little worried state, watching me. She then turned her head to look at the boy.

"I'm sorry, I am not sure what you mean mister..."

The boy tried to play it off, but I can easily tell. Not to mention, I saw what he did. There is no way I would let him off like that. I gripped his arm tighter, seeing him wince from my hold.

"Madara, stop! You are hurting him!"

I saw (F/n) trying to tug my arm away from him. Unfortunately, her weak frail hands were too small for my arm... She needs to train.

Slowly increasing the hold on him, he finally took out the wallet, throwing it all me. I caught it and gave it to (F/n).

"Make sure everything in there, if its not... I will make it were he doesn't have hands to steal anymore."

I kept my glare on him, not wanting to advert my gaze. I suddenly felt warmth hit against my abnormal, making my eye shot downwards. (F/n) was hugging me, with clear crystals forming at her eyes.

"Madara stop! Let him go before we cause any more commotions!"

I glanced around, seeing as people were crowding us. Softly sighing, I let go and the lad took off. The crowd that surrounded us, slowly dispersed, leaving her and I still in the same position. Is she afraid of having crowds of people stare at her? What exactly happen to her, and why am I even worrying over her?

"(F/n), you can let go now. I believe more people are staring at us now."

(F/n) pulled away from me, her face was flushed and she tried to cover her face. Now this was very tiring... Not wanting to see her try to get pickpocket again, I trailed my hand around her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"For now, you will stay close to me until we reached the destination. Got it?"

She only nodded at my response. Her face turning bright red, causing for me to raise my brow.

"Are you sure, for the last time, you are not running a fever?!"

------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hope you've enjoyed! Haha, that was probably out of character there... Oh well qwq

Hopefully some of you saw the upload dates! Thank you for taking your precious time to read this!