Tremors: Final

Madara P.o.v

I came to the top of the bottom stairway, listening to what Shoyo was explaining. The last robot is on the west side where Tobirama is. It seemed like the Graboid probably thrown it away, as it knew what it was. I could have used the second floor to his location for a safer way. However, it was better to get it's attention and have it draw itself out, as I put the plan into action.

I came down the steps slowly, listening to my surroundings very alertively. You would never know if it could have planted itself here and attack. I approach the last stepped and prepared myself for a full on sprint. The west side is a turn at the end of the hallway, but it would also mean, I am vulnerable. There is nothing I can climb ontop to and avoid being caught if it comes underneath me.

Taken a deep breathe, preparing my muscles, I pushed off the last step and quickly darted off toward the west side. The radio goes off, as Hashirama informs me that the Graboid is after me.

This is fine, I have eyes everywhere, thanks to everyone here. (F/n) would watch every angle on me, just incase it tries to cut me off.

Another static noise, and it's (F/n)'s voice.

"Madara, its coming towards you at 12 o'clock! Becareful!"

"I am coming up to another hallway, I will take it and you will tell me where to go from there."

I hear her delighted response, and I quickly make the turn to the hallway, as I hear the Graboid follow as well. I picked up my speed to try and gain distance from it. (F/n) tells me to take a left, then another left once I make it to the end of the second hallway.

I can clearly see the end of the hallway. I prepared myself to make a quick turn, hoping to push off from the sudden turn. The corner came inches away, but a scream came from the radio.

"Madara! Look out!"

It was (F/n)'s voice, and I took a quick glanced behind me. That ugly ass insect was right behind me, ready to drag me down with it. I pushed myself to the left, knowing that it would be a narrow path between that thing and myself. However, I fell more back, as the Graboid went straight through the wall.

"Tch, how could I be so careless?"

I quickly recovered and made my way down the hallway, and made the left at the end of the hallway. The radio goes off, and this time it was toothbrush.

"Still alive, Uchiha? I was hoping it caught you by now... Guess it found you not edible."

I ignored his comment, as Hashirama now argues with his idiotic Toothbrush he calls a brother. (F/n) and Shoyo joins the argument, annoying me furthermore. Now I have no eyes on me whatsoever, I just have to trust my senses, and instinct.

The radio dies down, as everything went silent. I also noticed that this area was dark... Lighta dimmed, and it looks like one of the lights has been destroy. You can clearly see the sparks. I see some lockers, to which I jumped on to. I needed to inspect this place, before I move on.

I took in my surrounding, noting every possibility. I heard rumble noises fron underneath, to which I cursed under my breathe. The Graboid followed me here, and believes it has me at a disadvantage. Tch, low some creature.

I continued to skimmed the area, till the Graboid decided to ram into the locker I was ontop of. I gripped onto the edge, to keep me from falling off, but I knew it would not last much longer. I decided it was best to hop around till I find a way out of here, and to reconnect with everyone else.

As I hopped around, I already knew the Graboid was already on my trail. However, I spot a little machine from the corner of my eyes. Swiftly turning myself around, I rebound off the top locker I landed on and hop towards the little machine.