Tremors pt. 3

Your P.o.v

After discussing and apologizing to Madara, Hashi, and Tobi. We were now planning on how to kill off the Graboids. We had a few engineer's in our suviving students, but I doubt we have anything that could cause an enough explosion.

One suggested to look off of youtube for making bombs... But I thought they would ban those or something, to my surprise... We all were here in the classroom, blinds down and watching the video on making explosives... Hashi seems to be really excited about it... While Madara and Tobi seemed to ploting to kill one another. I wish they could get along...

I sighed as now the video was over. Unfortunately, the things we need are... In the Engineer room.. Which is back on the first floor.... Crawling with Graboids...

"So... Who is up for a suicide mission..?"

The room filled with silence, to which I am not surprised. We are just kids!! I honestly wished my Aunt was here... But someone needs to do it, or we may never see another safe like day.

I slowly raised my hand, but Madara grabbed it and held his and mine up. I looked at him, wide eye at his move... Why did he grab my hand and raised his with mine in a hold. I looked down, feeling my face turn red as Shoyo nods at us.

"Alright. (N/n), Madara, good luck. Also Madara... Keep her safe."

Madara nods and walks toward the door, pulling me with him.

"That's if the idiot can keep up."

I heard some giggles and I instantly covered my face with my free hand. Ugh! Why is he being so aggressive all of a sudden!? Okay first, calm down... He is your biggest crush, you do not want to ruin it!

I looked at our interlock hands, making me smile a bit. The feeling of his hand in mine... If only he could embrace me into his arms... As I could lay my head against his chest, listening to his heart beat!

"Oi, did you even hear me?"

I blinked and looked up at Madara. He had an annoyed expression, which I sweatdropped.

"Uh... No, could you repeat it?"

Madara sighs and lets go of my hand. He turns his back on me and we stood in silence. Finally another sigh escapes his lips, turning slightly towards me.

"I will distract the Graboid, you just focus on getting the necessary things we need for the explosives. Once you got them and safetly made it back on the stairs, just call for me."

I nod slowly, understanding he will be the decoy for this... I better gather the necessary things quickly. I hate to know that Madara putting himself into danger like this... He could easily die... And I would lose him...

We approached the first floor. We stopped at the two steps before the main first floor. Slowly peeking out, we looked both ways.

"Where is this room?"

"Just down to the left, second room."

Madara nods, he digs into his pocket and pulls out a few bouncy balls. I am guessing he'd stole them from Hashi.. He throws them toward the right, as each one bounce off the floor and walls. A small rumble was heard, and we saw the Grabiod from the left side of the hallway, makes it way toward the right. Once it passed us, I instantly darted toward the engineer room. Madara runs toward the right and takes another turn to grab it's attention.

I made it to the room, quickly grabing a box and start to get the eqiupment for our explosives. I also grab some of the robots on wheels, I believe they would be useful for us!

Once I had everything, I ran out of the room and back toward the stairs. However, someone wanted me dead... I heard a Graboid coming my way from behind. I tensed up and picked up my pace toward the stairs.

"(F/n)!"

I looked towards the person who called me, and I saw Hashi! His child like expression became serious and he darted towards me. Swiftly, he picked me up with the things I had and dashed toward the stairs.

As we approached the stairway, Hashi quickly jumps onto the wall and kicks off of it. He lands at the top of the first stairway then he runs up on the second half.

Hashi and I heard the Graboid at the bottom of the stairs. I sighed in relief, but I jumped up softly.

"Ahh! I have to call Madara!!"

"There is no need to idiot. I took a turn and end up being surrounded by two more Graboids."

I turned around and saw Madara standing with Tobirama. He had his arms crossed and walked up towards me. He placed his hand on my head, making me blush from his touch.

"When Madara came back, he asked if you made it yet. He insisted on going after you, but I darted after you."

Hashi laughs lightly, as Madara sighs in defeat. I smiled at the thought that Madara wanted to be the one to rescue me.. Madara so kind!

"(N/n)! Are you okay?! Nothing happen to you right?!"

Shoyo runs up to us and I nod towards him. He lightly pushes Madara out of the way and checks on me. I blushed a bit, as he cups my cheeks. He then lets go and sighs in relief, before engulfing me into a bear hug.

"Oi, Madara! I thought I told you to protect her!!"

"Tch, I did carrots. I led the Grabiods away from her, so she could get away safely. I did not plan on those things to surround me, thus leading me back to here. I also thought she was already back!"

I watched as Madara and Shoyo fight over my safety. I could only sweat drop from the scene, before clearing my throat, loud enough for them to hear.

"I'm here safe and sound, but lets get on to the important things... Like I dunno, KILL SOME GRABOIDS?!"

Shoyo and Madara closed their mouths and turned away from each other. Hashi and I softly giggle from the little argument they had.

"Let's get this over with, so we can go home safely."

All four nod and Madara Carried the box I had. We all now will kill these things, and hope to never see them again..

------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey! I just released a New story! Why don't you all check it out! I hope you all enjoy it as you do with this one!