Reunion

⚠⚠🚨🚨WARNING: 🚨🚨⚠⚠

The following chapter involves the word "rape." I do not support rape and I had my fair share with the experience before. I do not believe anyone should go through it, nor should anyone think of such ill towards anyone!! Please read with caution, Thank you!!

------------------------------------------------------

Third P.o.v

You stood there, eyes wide at the young boy before you. You felt salty tears at the corner of your eyes. Shoyo took noticed and begin to panic a bit, scolding Hashi a bit before going back to you.

Wiping your tears away, you jumped on him, giving a great bear hug. He stumbled and fell down and stuttered from the surprised hug.

"I thought you were gone forever!! I believed I would never see you again Shoyo!!"

The Boy eyes widen, as the familiar (H/c) hair flown in the air for a brief second, from when he was a kid to a pre-teen. His best friend he left behind, (L/n) (F/n). He felt his own tears form, returning the same hug with you.

"Is it really you?... Are you really (Nickname)?!..."

You pulled back and nodded your head rapidly, still wiping the tears away. He looked at you joyfully, almost wanting to cry but refrained himself.

"I can't believe it! I thought you were taken away or something! Your old house, no one lived there anymore and I thought you moved out of the state or city!!"

You sniffled and shook your head. Getting off and helping him up, your smile grew more.

"Nope! I have.. So much to tell you. But first, I need to find Madara!"

Shoyo nodded and the three of you continued your search for him.

In another part of the store

Madara continued to walk around. He would look left to right, trying to find you. However, everytime he thought a small glimpse of you passing by, it was another person.

Letting an irritated groan escape from him. He stopped in his tracks, thinking over a bit.

Madara P.o.v

The direction I am walking in... I am not coming close to (F/n)... Perhaps it's better if I walk back from where I came from. Then again, I could meet up with that same white hair man... Its the least thing I want to do as of now. Something tells me that I may know him..

Whatever the case is, I need to find (F/n)... Before we end up staying at this store for hours...

I turned around and backtrailed from where I once came from. Hopefully I can find the idiot within the hour... This is too troublesome.. Perhaps I should've stayed with her... Then we would have never been in this mess... If this world had Chakra signatures, I could have found her easily. I suppose I could ask around, then again.. Not many people know her.

As I was flooding my thoughts, I heard someone talk about her.

"Tch, can't believe anyone would save that useless and ugly bitch (F/n)."

"Right? Ugh, it would have been so fun to see her get embarrassed in public! I even had my phone ready! What do you think Trish?"

I watched them as I took notice of the Brunette whom had her hand on her hip. She looked agitated, must be about this (F/n)... However it could be my (F/n). I decided to approach them.

"Excuse me, I couldn't help but overhear your conversation... But this '(F/n)' person you are referring to... Is she (Height), has (H/l) (H/s) (H/c) hair, (E/c), and perhaps wearing a ragged hoodie like?"