The Mysterious Man.

I went ahead and did the prologue and the first chapter of the story. I guess I should put the upload dates on the descriptions? It depends on how many people read the bad prologue... It was too long. Forgive me..

------------------------------------------------------

You open the door to your apartment and enter. It was another evening being by yourself. Usually, someone would have plans to go out during the weekend, but you love to stay inside and watch Anime or read Manga. Setting your things down in their proper area, you walked up to your couch and laid flat on your front side. Today seem to be tiring for you, especially since the same girls kept pushing and shoving you. Confidence wasn't your friend as it was fear. All those years of living with your parents left you a scar. Every touch from someone made you flinch, which caused your bullies to abuse it. It amuses them, and you knew they just love to tease you for it. Sighing, you grabbed your decor pillow and buried your face in it.

This is the time you wished there was someone here, just to hear about your day and listen to your broken heart. Some have recommend a therapist, but you believe it would be better if someone you trust and give you comfort, rather than advice. Slowly you pushed yourself into a sitting position and noticed it was getting quite dark outside. Quickly taking out your phone, you checked the time.

"Its too early for nightfall.... Is it going to rain then?"

You grabbed the remote and turned on your TV and changed it to the weather forecast.

"For those of you who planned to take a stroll or stay out tonight, you may want to cancel it. We have an approaching severe thunderstorms tonight, so expect some heavy rain and wind."

"Darn.." You softly said to yourself. This meant that your internet may go out, mostly because the apartment complex have a some sort of interference with your internet. Well, it just meant you could spent the night reading Manga as usual.

~.: Time Skip:.~

Thunder could be heard as the wind blew with such a force. You were in your room reading some Manga, mostly Naruto Shippuden. Every time you saw Madara, you would blush or squeal. He was your biggest crush and sometimes you would imagine he was here with you. He would grow caring about you and hold you close when upset. You even imagine him asking for your hand in marriage, which made you blush and bury your face into your Manga. Just dreaming about it was all good for you, but you knew it was just a dream. He was nothing but a fictional character and never existed in your reality.

Taking your face away from the Manga, you looked down, letting that knowledge sink in. Sometimes you yearn for your life to be different. A life where your parents were not drug addicts, having many caring friends, and your old best friend never moved. You yearn for it so much, sometimes you would tear up, you felt pathetic. You lived in dreams that would never come true, and its what you did to escape the real you. You sighed and wiped the tear away, not wanting to continue your depressive mood.

All of a sudden, a loud explosion went off, causing you to jump and for your power to cut off. You groaned as it was now pitch dark, and the only light source was the lightning. Getting out of bed, and walking back into your living room, your attention went toward the back door slider. The small perfect view of the little lawn that you had was now covered by a waterfall.

Howling could be heard from your back door, indicating it was pretty dangerous to open it. It was best if you go ahead and lock the second lock on it. Making your way toward the door, lightning flashed in such rage. To you, it looked nice in the distance, and you waited a bit at the door to watch the lightning flash quickly.

Having enough of the show, you locked the second lock. Hopefully, the wind won't have a chance to open it, if it tried... Your attention turned back to the waterfall as it made you think for a bit. You snapped out of it as you noticed the last quick flash was closer to your apartment. It was best to get away from the window if it appeared close.

Just as you walked away, Lightning flashed again, then another strike right in the middle of the waterfall. The flash was so great it made you fall back and land on your bottom impactfully. Slowly standing back onto your feet, you noticed something dark from the corner of your eye, which made you face it fully. Your eyes adjusted to the dark figure on the ground, but you thought it was just left from the lightning. However, it should have been flat on the ground, not a lump forming... You walked up to the window to take a closer look. Curiosity over took your form as you stared at the dark figure. Once your eyes focused, to you it seem like it was a person there, but that was highly unlikely.... Well that's what you thought until the dark figure lifted up its arm in the air, as if its trying to grasp something.

It hit you, it was a person out there and they were directly hit by the lightning! Without hesitation, you unlocked the back door and swung it open, letting the rain and wind enter your apartment. You dashed out to the dark figure and grabbed its hand. You grabbed the other one and struggled to dragged it back to your apartment.

After some time, you were able to drag the unknown person inside your apartment and closed your back door, locking it once again. You were soaking wet, but you did not care as your attention was more on the person who was struck by Lightning.

Shaking the person, it made a low grunt, and you could tell it was deep so it must have been a male.

"Hey! Can you hear me?! If you can, just hang on I'll call 911!"

"U.. Ugh..."

You reached in your pocket and pulled out your phone, only to see water coming out of it. You cursed under your breath as now emergency could not be contacted. Not to mention, it was still pitch dark in your apartment! You sighed heavily and stood up to your feet. The first and upmost important thing to do is try to dry him off and take off his wet clothes to check for injuries.

In most cases, girls like you would think of never doing this and be embarrassed about it, but there was no other choice and it was pitch dark, so its not like you could see anything... Right?

~.:Time skip:.~

The unknown man was now dried off and covered by your blankets. His clothes... Well armor once you confirm it was, now hanging up to dry off. You somehow managed to lay him on your couch, despite the lack of muscles in you.

Placing a hand on his forehead, you had to make sure he wasn't going to get a fever anytime soon. His temperature was fine and you got up. It was best to wait till morning came, then you can see who this man was.

Drowsiness finally hit you, and you made your way back toward your room. Unknowingly, of this mysterious Man who now entered your life.

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! I hope it wasn't boring! Might be since it was too detailed... I'm quite bad at this, but this is my first time!