Final Decision. (Updated)

Third P.o.v

The Sun raised into the sky, indicating a new day. However, today was the day when you, your Aunt, and Kang make a final decision.

You woke up to the sound of your phone going off. It wasn't the alarm or a message tone, it was your phone ringing. Groggily, you picked it up, barely seeing the caller ID, and just answered it.

"Hello..?"

"How long are you going to keep me in this hell hole, young maiden?"

You immediately sat up, hearing the deep voice from Madara. He sounded quite grumpy... And not his usual grumpy.

"M-Madara! W-Why did you call this early?!"

"It's after 10 am! This is not early!! I know your sleep schedule on the weekends!!!"

You slightly chuckled as you looked at the clock on your stand. Madara was right, it was after 10 am, 10:32 to be precise.

"Right... Sorry, Madara, but touring houses and taking pictures for Shoyo, really took the energy from me..."

"That's not an excuse, Young Maiden! I grow tired of being in this same damn house with these idiots!!"

"Hey, Madara! Who are you on the phone with?!"

You heard Hashirama's voice in the background, indicating that he entered the room where Madara was currently in. Madara tried to shoo him away or avoid him but the elder Senju saw the caller ID.

"Is that (F/n)?! (F/n)! How's the house viewing!!! Did you decide which property it would be!?"

A small commotion could be heard on the other line. Madara was trying to get away and Hashirama followed after. You lightly giggled at this action, enjoying the little fight.

Soon, another voice entered the room, and all you heard was Madara yell out "toothbrush", warning you that Tobirama entered the room.

"Since you sound busy... I'll call you later!"

You hung up, hearing incoherent curses as a fight broke out on the other end. You couldn't help but laugh at the thought of them fighting.

A knock was heard, as you replied for the person to enter. The person who did it was Kang himself. He smiled at you, you return one as well.

"(F/n), Miya asked me to come and wake you up... But it looks like you already are. Anyways, Miya said to hurry up, we will all take a look at the final five and then make the decision. Miya wants to"

"I know, she wants to hurry up so that we all could go shopping for furniture for the house. I'll be out in 30 minutes!"

Kang nodded and exited your room, as well as closing the door too. You hopped out of bed, stretching a bit to wake your body up more.

"Okay! Time to get ready and pick the house!"

You said excitedly and hurried off to start the day.

------------

Miya was sitting at the table, looking through each store online, while you happily ate the breakfast she served. Assistant Kang came around Miya, pouring another cup of coffee for his boss. He stopped once the cup was full and looked down toward the device.

"Full, Queen, or King?"

"Depends on the room."

You looked at them, enjoying the scene as Kang and Miya were smiling at each other. They were picking the design, not like the typical CEO who just orders their assistant around to get the best.