Things are different here.

Madara P.o.v

I waited for the young Maiden, as she prepared herself for the day. I checked my armor, only to feel it still kind of drench and now cold. Obviously, she lived alone. So my armor is the only thing to wear.

The door open from the bathroom, and I assumed she was out. She called my name and poked her head out from the bathroom.

"Could you wait a bit? I think my power back on... I do wish to dry your armor with my blow dryer. I don't want you to wear something that is still drench, you might catch a cold..."

I simply nodded, and watched her come out with the clothes she had on. She walked to her room and closed the door behind her. I decided to wait on the couch, until she came out to dry my armor. My mind went into thought, thinking about how I ended up in this world. Was his new Jutsu some how able to send me to another place? A Place where none of this happen, and I am trapped here forever?

I was snapped out of my thoughts, as the young maiden waved her hand in front of my face.

"Uh... Sorry to interrupt your thought... But your armor dry now. Just hurry up and put it on, then we can go shopping."

I must have been in a deep thought. The young maiden was quite fast, she dried my armor off and ready to go.

My eyes trailed to her hair, it seems to be still damped. Wouldn't she use the same device to blow her hair dry? Without thinking twice, I asked her.

"Aren't you going to dry that hair of yours?"

The young maiden looked at me, surprised by my question. She turned away, her cheeks flushed with red.

"Oh... No not really... Sometimes I let it air dry, it actually helps my hair stay shiny and not look so... Worn out."

She grabbed a strip of her (h/c) and twirled it around her finger. Not going to question again, I grabbed my armor and dressed myself in it.

~.:Time Skip:.~

We were in the city, many people were walking and riding these strange portable devices. She said they were Vehicles, a machine that provides transportation. They do seem more advance than our time. My eye wonder to other places, taken in every sight I could lay on. The buildings were high, and some people look very professional. There were many stands, selling little snacks or cellular devices.

I laid my eye upon the young maiden, she had her hoodie over her head, her stances seems to be nervous. I was going to question her, but I heard some people make small conversations.

"A cosplayer?"

"He looks exactly like Madara..!"

"I wonder if I could get a picture with him?"

That word again, cosplay. What the hell were they talking about. I am the real Uchiha Madara! Then I remembered, this is no longer my world... Its theirs. I smacked my lips, which the young maiden heard. She stops and grabbed my hand, pulling me inside a building.

Your P.o.v

I put my hoodie over my head, mostly because everyone was making fun of me and Madara. There aren't that many otaku's here. So, I can understand why they would stare. I did not let the other comments bother me, mostly because it was more fans from the Naruto Series. However, there were more comments of those making jokes and humiliating ones.

I heard someone smacked their lips, and I guess it was Madara. Without thinking I grabbed his hand and pulled him in a clothing store. I was more nervous about someone coming up and mock him. I know he hasn't adjusted to this world yet. So something could have had the authorities show up... Which I do not want that to happen...

"Young Maiden, you can let go of my hand now."

My head turned around, seeing that I was still holding his hand. My face heated up again, and I instantly took it away from his. I could hear my heart rate. It was roaring in pride, and about to explode. I honestly did not want Madara to know I have a major crush on him... He might find it creepy and never want to be near me... I must do my best to not explode in front of him!

I looked around to get the holding hand off my mind. We were in the kids section of the store. The Men's section was on the other side, and told Madara to follow me.

We walked to the Men's section, looking at some of the clothing that he could try on in the fitting room. I looked at him again, trying to make a guess of what size he was. He seems to be in between Medium and Large... So I picked out two shirts for him.

Madara gave me a disgusting expression, and I can safely say... He did not like my choices.

"Its random, I know... But I am testing your size right now. So try them on both. The changing rooms are behind you, on the left. Take these shirts and try them on, then tell me how they fit. I'll come back with some pants and shorts for you to try."

"You act like a mother now..."

"Shut up and go change!"

I threw his two shirts at him, and he glared at me. I realized what I said, and quickly ran off to the pants section. I know I am going to get it after shopping today...

After a while, Madara prefer the medium size, and picked out most of his clothing. We headed our way to the checkout and waited in line. I checked at the prices for each of his clothing... Oh my god, this will be expensive... I am so glad I was saving for a year now... Hopefully I still have enough for groceries!

We were called upon for the next register, and walked over to the available register. It was a women, probably around the same age as my aunt. Her eyes widen at how much clothes were set upon the register. I smiled nervously, as a small sweat formed.

"This is quite a mountain of clothes you have here... Are you going to buy the store?"

The lady laughed at her comment, and I laughed nervously, while rubbing the back of my head.

"I guess it was a bit much... But due to his house burned down, along with his clothes... We had to do a little more shopping then I thought... Ehehehe..."

The lady nodded at me, scanning each of the clothing. Madara leaned in a bit, watching his clothes scan and making a beep noise from each scan.

It took awhile, but the scanning was finally done... I was so glad they had a special today. The total price without the special was over $700... That was half of the money I saved up... But that special helped lower it to around $675. Thank god for that...

Madara and I left the store, I was glad they were able to help us with the bagging. They put his shirts/underwear in two large bags and his pants/shorts into four large bags. I was going to try and carry some of them for him, but he took them all and walked out of the store... I wish I was that strong...

Checking the time, it was only 4 in the evening. We must have been shopping for a while for it to be this late. I had to think what to cook tonight... I had a few ingredients to cook some dumplings or maybe make some stew... I could not decide...

"Young Maiden, what is this over here?"

I looked up and saw a small stand of quick light snacks and ice cream. Rare to see those types in this city.

"Its a small shack that sells some light snacks for travelers or tourist. We can get some, we haven't really ate anything all day."

Madara nodded and we made our way toward it.

Finally, the shopping was done.. We made our way back to my apartment and he set his bags down... It took a while since Madara could not decide what he wanted... Mostly because this isn't where he is from... This is (Country/City Name)... Its a bit different with the food choice, so I choose for us. It was my favorite light snack and begged Madara to try it. He was against it at first, but later gave in and ate a piece. He did enjoy the taste, and we both started to share the snack.

I plopped down on the couch, exhausted from the day. Madara was looking through his clothes, so I closed my eyes, slowly fallen asleep...

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Long chapter, but hopefully you all enjoyed it! Thank you for reading and the Next update should be soon!