Tremors Pt. 4

Thank you everyone for reading the whole Story so far! I have recently checked the reads and my story has exceedes 1k reads in total! Haha.... I am so happy... It really made my night/Morning!

Enjoy the chapter, and due note there will be a preview of two new covers! Once they are done, a voting will be placed!

------------------------------------------------------

Third P.o.v

After doing a mini suicidal mission, and building the mini explosives. Everyone was ready to fight against the Graboids, but before anyone could go out, Shoyo devised a planned to kill off one by one. He believed it was best to kill off the ones underground, as having them and the ass blasters would prove to be difficult.

Shoyo divided everyone up into teams of 4. It would help cover each other's blindspot and also provide help from the three shinobi there. There were not so many students in the first place, so it was even and enough people to commence the plan.

Hashi had the first group, as they would take to the third floor to have. Some eagle eye on the place. They also carried some heat packets, just in case if any Ass blasters suddenly popped out of nowhere.

Tobi and Shoyo's group were to use their robots on wheels to bait out the Grabiods from under ground. Tobi also volunteered to run on the ground just to get their attention better.

Lastly, you were placed with Madara. Your group was the demolition, setting off any of the bombs that each Grabiod successfully devoured the robots.

You were part of the demolition group, mostly because of the small incident from the suicide mission. Shoyo wanted you away from the windows, and grounds. So second floor, camera room was the best place to be for you. To also be extra safe, Madara was placed with you as well. Actually, Madara wanted to be with you, to which made you turn beet red and look away.

Soon, each group made their way to their position. Each leader had their own radio, just to keep communicating with the others. The followers were to stay close to the leaders, and never wonder off.

Once your group made it to the camera room, Madara locked the door and you set up each cameras into position. Hashi's group had already been placed on the third floor, staring out of the window and on High alert. Tobi and Shoyo's group placed their Robots on the ground and waited for orders. Each leader called out to the others, as everyone was now ready for war.

Shoyo gives a nod to Tobi, to which he nods back and quickly dashes toward the exit of the school. Hashi's group informs your group that two Graboids were seen coming from the school lot. Quickly, you placed the camera into the lot view and inform Shoyo to drive the robots to the opposite way from Tobi. Shoyo, tells Tobi to jump onto the lockers and do not make any sudden movements.

Tobi listens and do as told, once the Robots take off from the opposite direction. The Graboids came into the entrance and pass by Tobi, after the two robots. Tobi watches intently as the two Grabiods disappears.

"Shoyo, the two took the bait. (F/n), where do you want the baits to go?"

Madara looks towards you, as your focus was on the screen.

"Tell him to lead Robot 1 to the west side exit of the school. Robot 2 is to go around Tobi and back to the court yard."

Madara nods and tells Tobi, without leaving his nickname for him. Tobi could be heard on the other end, muttering damn Uchiha while Shoyo tells them to be quiet.

Hashi calls out and inform each group that there are no Ass blasters, but the third Graboid seemed to be waiting. Shoyo believes that this particular Graboid might be smart. Waiting and testing the other two, it may have caught a whiff of their plan, before even commencing it.

Tobi comments of his belief, while also saying it's smart than that one particular Uchiha in their mini army. You heard Madara scoff from his comment, making you and the rest giggle softly.

"Guys, get ready! Looks like Robot 2 about to get caught!"

Everyone waited in anticipation, as the camera shown the Graboid 2 feet away, until it pops out from under, opening it's mouth and down onto the robot. Madara signals the group to set off the bomb, as a mini explosion could be heard. Your group cheers as the Camera display the Graboid getting blown to pieces.

"Successfully killed off one, waiting for Robot 1 to be set off."

Shoyo, Tobi, and Hashi all smile as they heard the news. Shoyo calls out to Tobi to come back, but Hashi informs that the waiting Graboid suddenly made a move. There was also a window shattering on the second floor, to which your group hear close by.

Instantly, your eyes trails to the second floor hallway, near the camera room, making your eyes and everyone else's widen. An Ass Blaster picked itself up and looked around. Someone wanted to yelp, but you instantly covered their mouth. Madara place a finger over his lips, signalling everyone to be quiet.

The claws could be heard from the other side of the door, and the light from underneath the gap, displayed a shadow. Madara got in position, ready to defend your group and yourself, if the thing somehow finds you all.

Your heart accelerates, fear and anticipation overwhelming you, waiting for the Ass Blaster to either move along or start banging against the door. Then there was Madara, you never wanted Madara to get hurt... Especially in this situation, he could die and you would be devasted.

The thought of him dying by defending your group scared you the most. Yes, him risking his life to have his group escape and have a chance to live was a good thing... But you wanted to come out alive with him, with no lives lost or anything.

You gripped on your sleeves, hoping that the thing would go away. Sweat coming down your face as you shut your eyes. The sound from the Ass Blaster claws, soon walked away from the door. Your group and Madara turn to the Camera, watching the Ass Blaster walk away toward the stairs.

"Be in guard Shoyo, Hashirama. Ass Blaster coming to one of your way. I suggest that Hashirama gains it's attention, before it makes its way toward Shoyo and Toothbrush's group."

You looked back at the cameras, watching the Ass blaster, it moves it head toward the bottom and slowly start to walk down the steps. You lightly gasps, hoping it would not find Shoyo and his group. However, the Ass blaster stops and there was a loud noise coming from the third floor.

Once again checking the Cameras, Hashirama was making loud noises to catch it's attention. He succeeded as the creature made its way to the third floor. You sighed in relief, but now staring at the Screen. Hashi waits at the end of the hallway, as the Ass Blaster appears and stand the opposite from him.

You prayed and hope that Hashi would live and come unharmed. He is about to take on the Ass blaster himself...

------------------------------------------------------

Late update is late.

I apologize if it was a day late, I am passed exhausted and I wish to rest now. Unfortunately, work has been giving me many tiring days. I will try and update asap when I can!

Please vote, comment, and ask any questions if you want! I plan to do a Q&A soon, or should I wait after 15 more chapters?

Thank you!