Changes

Hello~!! Since I have been terrible at keeping my promise, I present to you all... A chapter as an apology ; v ; (it's been a rough year...)

Without further ado, I present the Madara x reader chapter~~!!!

P.S. I need more Crossovers with OPM and Saiki K.

---------------------------------

Madara P.o.v

"How long?!"

I could only stare in disbelief. A month... A Month to be in this wrenched place, with the Senju's!

"Honestly, I did not expect that as well. (N/n)'s Aunt has always been protective of her. Perhaps you, accidentally picking up the phone, may have freaked her out, hence the long stay."

"Aww, Madara~! Don't be such a bum about it! We can hang out as we use too!"

The idiot tried to hug me, but I retaliated by throwing a vase at him. Toothbrush caught it and glared at me, I could care less!

"Tch, bloody Uchiha. I see that your temper still the same. I too, am not so delighted to hear the news as well."

"Don't worry, I'm sure (N/n) will be able to convince her aunt that everything okay."

"Speaking about (F/n) and her Aunt. What exactly happen for Miya to be so protective of her?"

I turned away, as the Senju duo looked at Shoyo. I may not be able to see how he looked, but I could tell he didn't want to answer it.

"Sorry, Hashirama... But I believe when (N/n) comfortable with it, she will eventually tell you three about it..."

How bothersome. I merely walked out of the house and stood outside. I stared up the sky, lost in thoughts... Did she also experienced the same thing we did..? I closed my eyes, scoffing a bit from the thought.

Hmph, she should toughen up, this world just like ours. Young Maiden, you are going have to be stronger than that to continue your life...

Third P.o.v

As Madara continued to look up the sky, lost in thought of you. While you, on the other hand, was helping your aunt make dinner until she said something that left you flabbergasted.

"W... What did you say, Miya..?"

"I said, you're moving! This Apartment is well for just yourself, but now that I am going to be living with you, we need more space!"

She smiled triumphantly, placing one of her hands on her hip as she stirred the vegetables. You stared up at her, unsure what to say or to even dare to reject it. However, you cast it away when you thought about Madara. He would have his own room if you were able to convince your aunt to have spare rooms.

"O-Okay... B-But... May I request something M-Miya?"

"Sure kiddo! Anything for my favorite Niece!"

"I'm your only niece... Anyways, may I have... A 4 to 5 bedroom with possibly a 3 full bath?"

Your aunt stopped and slowly looked towards you, suspicious at your request. You already knew how she would react, so you tried your best to come up with a good excuse.

"Well... If we were to have 4 bedrooms and let's say that I wanted to invite a friend over to stay. What if you and your... Uh. What's your name again sir?"

"Kang, Ms. (F/n)"

"Yes, what if you and Assistant Kang were staying with me again and I hate to have one of my friends or you two to sleep on the couch. I also know how protective you are with me so it would be best if each one and individual had their own rooms... Right?"

You smiled nervously, hoping Miya would buy it. She tapped her forefinger on her chin, thinking about your response. You could only stand there, putting all your faith into your response and reason. With a small huff, she signals her Assistant over as he brought out his tablet and pulled up a list of housing for sale.

"Fine, choose the houses to your liking and we will book an appointment to do an hour of the place. Also, Kang, go ahead and place an order for doors with locks. Along with screens for the windows as well. I'm sure as hell I won't let anyone enter your room as they please!"

You smiled and gave your aunt a bear hug. You quickly let go and scroll up to find the housing to your like. With each scroll, most had garages in the front, no driveway, the backyard was too small, etc.

You were becoming a bit disappointed with how the houses were designed. You wanted a porch that begins from the left side towards the right, to enjoy the rain outside without getting wet. The garages were to be on the side as the backyard was big enough to hold a party outside.

Thinking there won't be any more listings, you finally stumbled onto one that seems to fit your description. You clicked on the image and your eyes sparkled. The exact same house you had in mind, popped up. Without hesitation, you quickly turned it around and showed it to your aunt.

Your aunt took the tablet from you and had a look for herself. She smiled and order Kang to make reservations for an open house. You gave a warm smiled and instantly darted toward your room to make a call.

This will be huge news to Madara, perhaps he could stay in the guest room and try to hide from your aunt... You knew you had guilt for lying to her, but when the time is right, you would tell her.

You picked up the phone and quickly dialed the number. As you waited for the other end to answer, you were already thinking of how you wanted your room to be, and where you could place your most prized possession.

"Hello? Shoyo? Yeah, I need to tell you something and its good news! Place me on speaker so everyone can hear me!"