Knowing You.

Third's P.o.v

You were in the kitchen, cooking, as Madara stayed at the couch. He was peering over the top occasionally, watching you handle these devices. To you, you were quite uncomfortable with the stare he would do.

Slightly glancing back, Madara would quickly notice and tried, hint: tried, to turn away from eye contact. Feeling as he might be curious of these devices you used or possibly something else. You turn down the burner to let the food shimmer a bit and not burn so much. Then you quickly wash your hands, drying them off afterwards and made your way to him.

"Madara? May I ask on why you keep staring at me... Occasionally?"

You asked him, as he gazes towards you. He gives a small sigh, slowly his head drops a bit.

"It's... Quite rude to know about me, but never introduce yourself."

You deadpanned at his remark. Madara was indeed correct about formalities. With a hand up against your cheek, scratching it lightly with your forefinger, you responded to his statement.

"Eheheh... I guess you are right... My name is (f/n) (l/n). I am a senior in highschool, and 17 years old, will be going on to 18 in a couple more months."

Madara narrows his eyes a bit, observing you up and down. His brow twitches a bit, as he notices your height.

"For an 17 year old.... You look short... Not to mention you do not even look 17... I thought you were 12 or something..."

If this was anime right now, you would have dropped to the floor. Yes, you've already knew of your height, but your baby face was called out as well. However, you accepted the way you looked. Sometimes it was fun to watch people in disbelief of your age, other times it was annoying.

Softly sighing, you sat in front of him. He gave you an raised brow, waiting for an answer. You crossed your legs, placing your hands in your lap. Then you begin to speak.

"I am well aware of it, however, I am indeed 17. I was born (D.O.B) 2000!"

Madara gave you a slight wide eye. He grabs your arms and stares into your eyes.

"What is today's date..?"

Madara's P.o.v

I patiently waited for her answer. If I remember correctly, the year I was in was 2010... Before regaining conscious in this world.

"Today is March 16, 2018... Why?"

I let go of her shoulders, 8 years apart from my world and hers... Were they far advance in technology than us? Wait no... From the looks of it, there are some things we excels in than this world has...

"Madara?"

I blinked and shook my head lightly. I was lost in thought and released her from my hold. She tilted her head a bit, and I could see that faint shade of red across her cheeks. Is she running a fever or something?

"Do you have a fever? Your cheeks tend to grow red quite a lot."

The girl eyes widen a bit before standing up. She started to act like Hashirama, waving her hands in front of her. She then mention that the food was probably burning and run back into the kitchen. I only sighed more, before laying back down on the couch.

I grabbed the current book I was reading. It only took a few minutes and I was now finished. The young maiden called for my name, I sat up and turned my attention to her. She set the whole table, and called me to join her. I obliged, getting off the couch and made my way to the table.

~.: Time Skip:.~

After we ate, she cleaned up the kitchen with my assistance. I was surprised at the food she prepared. It was far different from what I would call for breakfast. It was quite delicious, that I perhaps forgot my manners a bit.

"Madara, I am going out grocery shopping. You are more then welcome to join, we could also stop by the little Anime shop to buy the rest of the now finish series of Naruto Shippuden!"

I nodded, agreeing to her comment. She must be really into my world... Wait did she say finished series?

"Young M- I mean... (F...F/n).... Did you say that my world has ended?"

She turned her sight and set it on me, her expression soften a bit.

"Sadly, yes. I was reading the updates about the series, and I may have seen some of the last episode as well. I was just too busy to buy the rest of the Manga, or watched the continue arc after the War."

I lowered my head, my world has ended... What does that mean? Do we not exist anymore now? Were we just created for that purpose of entertainment like she has said...?

Now I probably look like that idiot Hashirama. Lightly shaking my head, I glanced back at (f/n). She wore a smile on her face, as if there was something she hid from me.

"However~!! The author believed it should continue... With a new generation~!"

I could only blinked, new generation? The next thing I knew it, she runs into her room, then comes back with a small flat device. She pressed a button, as it lights up and starts to type something. Once she was done, she shown me a picture of a Boy and a girl.... The boy had appearances like Naruto, minus the hair, and from the girl... She looked to be an Uchiha...

"This is Boruto and Sarada! They are both part of the next generation for Naruto Series. I've also heard that not many people like Boruto at all. They've called him an ungrateful brat."

I raised my brows, intrigued with these next generation.

"You said the girl was Sarada... Correct? Is she an Uchiha?"

(F/n) nodded, she then explains to me about more kids and what not. There is peace that was brought by the 9-Tailed jinchūriki, not much hate going on in this generation... I wonder...

After the little discussion, I realize that I got a little information on her a bit. She is caring and a fan of my world... Her eyes light up when she talks about it. Interesting, I would want to know more of this girl, and to understand why her face heats up a bit?...

------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey everyone! I made a post of the uploading dates for the stories! I hope everyone likes it so far qwq!

Also, New stories to come! Hopefully everyone would love it as well! Thank you so much for those who commented or place a vote on one of the chapters! I appreciate it!