Unexpected encounter

Third P.o.v

After Madara's proclaim of holding you close to him, your legs were becoming weak. However, not wanting him to bridal carrying your little self, you forced yourself to ignore the warmth on the side of your torso.

When you both finally made it to the store, you instantly loosen his grip on you and grabbed a basket. Holding the handle tightly, your heart wanted to jump out of your chest this instant. It took all of your energy to contain your inner fangirl from bursting out. All that was on your mind was Madara's hand on you, protectively!

While you were having a moment, the Uchiha was a bit in awe to see the store. Unlike his world, everything was outside, or separated in their own stand. While here he stood, a place huge with many different sections of isles for equipment, grocery, medical, home goods, etc. Never has he ever seen a place, where there was more than one section.

Slowly he walked away from you, having the urge to explore this place. If he were back in his world, it would have been very unusual for him wanting to explore without weary. However, for some reason, he could not put up his guard and disappeared within the busy place.

Coming back to you, your inner fangirl finally was lowering, which gave you a sigh of relief. Recovering your composure, you turned around, expecting to see Madara staring or waiting for you. Unfortunately, only the thin outlines were left of once was Madara. With only a blinking state, slowly turning to the supermarket main entrance, sweat came down like a waterfall on you. Madara took off, without letting you know.

Darting off into the crowd of people, like any mother would. You desperately called for Madara, hoping he is fine. You have completely forgot that this is a new place for him, from now on, you probably should expect him wanting to explore a bit...

After walking and calling his name for a while, Madara was no where to be found. It made it difficult since this was a crowded place. Sighing in defeat, the best option was to have someone announced it on the intercom. Unfortunately... That would probably just embarrass him.. Your head lowered more, not sure what to do.

Suddenly a voice called you name out. Blinking for a couple of seconds, you turned to the voice... Only to have your face turn into horrid. The voice that called out to you, were the no good bullies of yours. They were approaching you, but you ran away from them and into the more bigger crowd. The Bullies followed after you, not want to let this chance to humiliate you in public.

Your P.o.v

I ran, as fast as I could into the crowd. I cannot believe they would be here- oh wait... Of course I can believe. THIS IS A SUPERMARKET!!!

I had to find a way to hide from them, I know how they love to tease and make fun of me. I have a feeling they would want to humiliate me in public too! Quickly looking around, I knew where I could hide. I ran into the clothing section, quickly grabbing a pair of jeans and ran straight toward the fitting rooms.

I was honestly kind of glad that it was this store, because the fitting rooms has a clerk there, whom only gives you a key to enter one of the rooms. Not to mention, the doors are close to the floor, so no one can peek their head under.

I ran up to the clerk, asking for a key to try the jeans on. She took a small glance at me, then handed a key. I thanked her, before running off to one of the room with my key. I made it to my fitting room, opening the door and entering it. I closed it behind me and pretend I was trying something on. I heard my bullies voices, asking if they could have a spare key to come inside with me. Sadly for them, the clerk told them off and that if they were with me, I would have told the clerk.

Hearing their groaning and mumbles, I listened and waited until they walked away. Slowly I peeked out from my door, calling out to the Clerk. She came over to me, asking if I need assistants. I nodded my head, asking if those girls were still around.

Her eyes slightly widen from my question, guessing she figured out what was happening. She told me to go to the back way of the fitting room, so I could escape. I smiled softly and thanked her for the help.

Finally getting away from my bullies, I continued to walk around, to find Madara. How could a tall, well built man, easily sneak-.... Oh wait, Shinobi... Its his profession to go unnoticed!!!

I groaned at how forgettable I am, not even paying attention to who or what is in front of me. Once again, I bumped into someone and was pushed back. When I looked up, my face turn into horrid... It was my bullies, oh how does fate hate me so...

The girl with red hair, grabbed my arms, and place it behind my back. She kept her gripped on me, as the black hair took my wallet and keys. For their leader, she told the two to follow her, so they could prepare to humiliate me.

Yes, I could have fought to free myself... But I do not want to get security in this little commotion... It'll only make my school days with them worst. So going with them politely and willing... Is my best option. I could only imagine what they could do to me... My body slowly tensed up from the images that ran a muck in my mind.

We made it to a section where no one hardly explores, mostly because its the hidden corner of the store. Its where all the items usually gets stolen here, along with Camera's blind spot.

They shoved me to the wall, as my head hit the concrete. They approached me, their shadows slowly engulfing over me. I shut my eyes, not wanting to see what they would do to me. However I could feel their touch and tug at my shirt and pants. From there I knew what they wanted to do to me. I had to fight back, I can't let anyone see my skin out in public!!

Hot tears ran down my cheeks, desperately trying to cling onto my clothing. Just when my grip was slowly fading, fast approaching steps came behind us. The unknown figure pushed the girls off of me and held me close to him.

"Why are you doing a terrible thing to her?! What has she done to you?!"

'That voice... It sounds so familiar... Who is this guy?' I thought. Slowly I looked up to see long brown hair, but he wore a child like shirt and cargo shorts...? Weird sense of taste... And Madara said I had no taste.

My bullies just stared at the man, as I did as well. Wondering why he saved me? I am not someone to be worth saving... So why...?

------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hope you all enjoyed this part~! Also, stay tune to one of my other stories to be coming soon~! Hopefully you all will enjoy them, just like this one! Thank you again!

See ya Next Friday! (Or Saturday if not Central time Zone.)