A New world.

Madara's Pov:

I've awoken to the sound of birds chirping. I've expected to see the sky, but my vision was met with a ceiling? Slowly, yet carefully I sat up. The cold air hit my skin with such force, making me look at myself.

"Hn..?"

I was completely strip from my armor and looked around. I spot them being hanged by some type of white plastic with a hook. My eyes trailed to the left of my armor and there were also these strange metal devices I suppose, in the kitchen. I looked toward my right and there were more metal objects. As I turn my head in front of me. A Black Mirror reflected my reflection poorly. Surely there was a decent mirror somewhere right?

I quickly stood up and off this... Unusual couch. It had a simple design on them, not really my taste. Walking towards my armor, I heard someone shuffling down the narrow hallway. It made me stop and waited until the person either walks out or stops shuffling.

After a few minutes of waiting, I grabbed my armor only to feel it drench. What happen to me? The last thing I remember was the Fourth Hokage's Son throwing his Rasenshuriken as Hashirama held me down by his Wood Style: Wood Dragon. I needed answers, and the only person who may know would be whoever down this narrow hallway.

I walked toward the hallway and came up to a door on my left. Slowly opening it, the room revealed to be the bathroom... Oddly had a sweet aroma, left by a female.

Another door came up to my right and I've done the same with the first door. Now this room seemed to be a closet of some sort. It had many things in it and looks to be well organized.

My head turned to the last door as I heard a female voice softly mumbled. I made my way towards it and opened slowly... A young maiden was sleeping peacefully, her blanket seem to sink in to her frail body as she mumbles a few words before turning on her side, back facing me. I entered the room and walked up to the young Maiden.

"Hey, young girl... Wake up!"

She softly mumbled once again and pulled her blankets over her head. I had no time to be dealing with this child, I need to know where am I and she might know.

I grabbed onto her blanket and pulled it roughly, away from her as well. Her body followed the blanket and landed on the floor with a thud and yelp noise.

"Now that you are up. You have some explaining to do."

The young maiden, turned her head to look at me, and her eyes widen a bit.

Your p.o.v

I landed on my face, after a pulling force tugged me out of bed. As I rub my nose a bit, a familiar voice was heard and I shot up to look at who stood before me. My (e/c) eyes widen as I took in every information in my brain... This couldn't.... It really can't be happening...

"M-Madara... U.... Uchiha...!?"

My voice cracked a bit as I went into a shock state. He raised an brow at me, then grinned to himself.

"I am quite famous, to also have a young maiden of yourself know my name. Now tell me, where exactly are we?"

Madara p.o.v

I waited for the maiden to speak, but she kept stuttering. She must have feared me just like the rest of the Shinobi's. It was amusing, to see such fear in those below me. Just as I was losing patience with the maiden lack of response, she spit out something that widen my eyes.

"H-How are you here?! Are you really the real Madara Uchiha?! This must be some kind of prank right?! You're just cosplaying, right?!"

"C-Cosplaying...?"

Puzzled by her word she just mention to me, it feels like something Hashirama would say. Great, now I could hear that idiot's laugh.

I sighed to myself before grabbing by her shirt and pulling her towards my face.

"I am losing patience here young Maiden. Tell me where you have dragged me and I might spare your life!"

Seeing the fear she had in her eyes, she finally gave in.

"Okay okay! Put me down and I'll tell you!..."

As I put her down she hurried to her stand and grabbed a book. She then walked back to me and spoke.

Your p.o.v

I walked up to him and looked straight in his one visible eye. From him picking me up, I could tell he was serious.

"W-Well... Y-You see... Y... You are not suppose to be here... And I wasn't the one who brought you here!"

He raised his eye brow, I guess he was curious on what I was about to say.

"Y-You're suppose to be fictional... Someone who was made up to... Entertain us... Readers or... A-Anime lovers."

He held an "You're lying" face to me. I gave him the Manga I held onto and he observed it. Then his eye widen as he took the Manga from my grasp.

Madara's p.o.v

The young maiden held this book in front of me, I was annoyed as she told me I was created to provide entertainment. Once I laid my view upon the book, I was astonished, here on the cover shown Hashirama, Sasuke, The four former Hokage's, and myself.

"Am I that feared, that someone had to write a book about me?"

The young maiden shook her head and took the book.

"You... Belong in this fictional world... The world you are in... Is the Non-fictional, where nothing good happens. In this world we cannot perform any jutsu or anything else that Manga characters can do."

I stared into her eyes, but saw no hing of lies there. I could not believe it, what does this young maiden could possibly mean? How could I be this word she use on me fictional? This surprised me, I could not accept this at all.

I soon snapped out of it, remembering the bathroom. I can only prove it wrong by looking at myself with my Rinnegan.

I quickly turned my back on her and walked out of her room...

Your P.o.v

Madara left my room, with a concern and disbelief expression. I waited until I heard another door close, which I assume the bathroom. I covered my face and internally scream! The Famous Madara... In my house?! This can't be happening! There is no possible way for him to travel into reality!

I felt my cheeks burn as I also remembered, he walked in only in his boxers... I could feel my face heat up as I missed the chance to take a quick look at his body! Wait what? Why am I thinking that?!

I grabbed my blanket and hopped back in bed, covering myself from the thought of staring at him! Yes, I do have a huge crush on him, but going that far was indecent of me!

I was snapped back as I heard the door open, and footsteps walking back toward my room.

Madara P.o.v

I made my way back to the young maiden's room, disbelief overwhelmed me. My Rinnegan was gone, nor could I even activate my Sharingan. I walked up to the Maiden's doorway, finding her hiding under her blanket. Greatly sighing, I walked up to her bed. There's much more I need to find out about this new world I am in, and why it differs from my world?

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

I know this is nothing what people are use to, its usually a love at sight right away! But I wanted to try a little something different from that, because you know sometimes it does need to build up in a relationship right?... No? Okay qwq.