Family Times.

Before this chapter begins... I should have put these in for everyone.

(F/n) = First Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(N/n) = Nickname
(H/C) = Hair color
(H/L) = Hair length
(H/T) = Hair Type/Style
(F/d) = Favorite Dish
(F/b) = Favorite Beverage
(DOB) = Date of Birth
(F/c) = Favorite Color

Your P.o.v

"Ahhh! I'm exhausted!"

"If you listened to Kang, (F/n) then you would have energy."

I pouted and playfully stick my tongue out to her as I plopped down on the couch. She patted my head and headed to the kitchen.

"Since today we view the houses, tomorrow we'll make our final decision. And to celebrate, I'll make your favorite dish!"

My face immediately brightens up the room as those words left her lips. I haven't had my (F/d) in so long! Well, more like Miya's way of cooking. When she makes my favorite dish... It tastes ten times better than mine... I don't know how or what she does, it's the same way I prepare it.

"Oh, my dear (F/n), could you let Assistant Kang know to have the things prepared for tomorrow? Then after he is done with that, he is free to do whatever he wants."

"Sure!"

I jumped up to my feet and headed toward the front door. I opened it and called for Assistant can't but he wasn't near the Apartment door.

'Guess he must be in the car still?'

I thought as I made my way out of the house and toward the parking lot. Once there, I looked around and found him sitting on the trunk of our car, staring at the moon.

'Mr. Kang looks like he could be in a Manga... This is a perfect scene for it!'

I smiled at my thoughts and continued to watch Mr. Kang. With a brief sigh, he brushed his hand through his hair and let it fall into place... But not his normal hairstyle. It had the same style as...

"Izuna..?"

Third P.o.v

Startled by the unexpected voice. Kang immediately stood up from his position and looked behind him.

"Oh, (F/n)! You startled me. What can I do for you, Miss?"

You continued to look at him as he held his smile on his face. Many possibilities ran through your mind, so you had to question it.

"Actually... You look exactly like a certain character... From the Manga, I've read."

"Oh? And what would that be?"

"Naruto..."

Kang blinked for a couple of seconds, then his smile grew wide as he took his personal phone out.

"Naruto? Do you mean Uchiha Izuna?! I was told of that previously by Miya and many others! Do I really look like him?"

He showed you Izuna's picture and kept a smile plastered face on. He was trying to match his smile as you sweated from his enthusiasm. Perhaps you were wrong and Kang was just a fan too... Or maybe just riding on Izuna's image...

"U-Uhh... Y-Yeah! Y-You, do look like him... Did you style your hair like him?"

"Actually, I did not. My hair was naturally like this. It was mentioned after the release of Madara's past in the Manga series. I was honestly surprised at first, but I accepted it... Pity that Izuna died like that... Right before the war ended..."

"Ah... Yeah..."

You smiled sadly as Kang did the same. He cleared his throat as he walked up to you and patted your head.

"Well, what is my task? I assume Miya sent you out here to give me work."

"Oh! Right! Miya said to have all the paperwork for tomorrow done. Then you are free to do what you want."

Kang nodded and went back to the vehicle to gather his things. You turned your heels and went back inside, dismissing the whole conversation. While for Kang, he took a sigh of relief once you were out of sight.

"It was a pity that I died before the war ended... My death led to peace but also... More destruction..."

Kang grabbed his phone as he pulled up an image from a Fanart. One with Madara and him together, smiling.

"Brother... I'm sorry for causing such heartache on you..."

Your P.o.v

I walked back in the apartment as Miya was now finishing up the side dishes with (f/d)! I could smell the aroma from it, mouth lightly watering from the scent! I could hardly wait to take a bite out of it! This will really be a wondering meal!

"Miya? Can I help out?"

"Hmm... Could you set the table and pick out a movie?"

"Okay!"

I went to the cabinets and pulled out some plates and cups. Next, I gathered them and placed them on the table for all three of us. I went back to the kitchen to grab some utensils... I don't know what Mr. Kang uses so I need to ask then.

"Miya does Kang have a preference when using a utensil?"

Miya stops and thinks about it, placing a top cover on the pots. She taps her chin softly, making a questionable expression.

"Not really... But if I had to say... Probably chopsticks? He told me that it reminded him of his hometown..."

I looked at Miya as she smiles sadly. I guess Kang misses his home.

"Doesn't he have a chance to go home now? Why hasn't he yet?"

"It's... More complicated than you think kiddo."

Miya pats my head and I smile. Kang probably has family issues then... Just like... Me...

"But don't feel sad for him..."

"Why?"

"Because of the opportunities that have been given to me, (F/n). I may miss home and my family, but it doesn't mean they are gone forever. I have them in my memories and heart."

I smiled when Kang came from behind me and brought his suitcase. He lifted it up and Miya chuckled then shook her head.

"Never failed to miss an appointment."

"Always be prepared, Miss. That is what you taught me since day one."

"Hey, Mr. Kang?"

"Yes, Miss (F/n)?"

"You remind me of Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler..."

Kang looked at me before he pointed to himself. He blinked a few times then he smiled devilishly and placed a finger in front of his lips.

"Well... I am one Hell of an Assistant~!"

Miya threw her apron at him as it covered his head.

"Stop this nonsense, or I'll take away your time."

Kang immediately took the apron off of him as he looked at Miya in fear. Miya smiled before she burst into laughing fit. I followed in pursuit and so did Kang as we all laughed, happily.