Tremors Pt. 5

Third P.o.v

Hashirama stood feets away from thr Ass blaster. It stared down on him, as he return the mutal feeling. None made any movements, as each one waited for any movements. Finally the insect had enough and charged at Hashirama, as he done the same.

Just as both were mere inches away, Hashirama jumped to the side, turning his body horizontal at the last moment. The insect tried to follow his movement, but it's lack of balance had it lean too much and fell to the floor, sliding. Hashirama quickly rebound from his dodge and took off after it. He took out a small fire cracker that was made by the Engineer team and flipped over the insect. He stabbed it with the small fire cracker, and set it on fire. The insect quickly recovered as Hashirama lands and ran away from it.

Seeing it's prey run, it started to build up it's boost to catch up. The small fire cracker that was lit by Hashirama soon burst into a bigger flame, and soon the insect was ready to release it's mini gas. Unfortunately, instead of it firing outward it exploded from the inside as it cast a flame over the Ass blaster.

With a loud screech, it fell to the ground limpless, indicating it was burned to death. The smoke from it set the fire alarm off, and thr sprinklers came on. Hashirama walked back to the Insect, glaring at it's dead body.

"I wonder if this would consider a threat to the aburame Clan?"

As Hashirama thought of that, he quickly covered his nose and almost gagging from the burnt smell of the insect. He quickly retreats back to his group, but not before stopping in the restrooms, puking from that terrible smell.

In the Camera room, Madara held an unusual poker annoyed like expression.

"Leave it to that idiot... Seemed to act like a real Shinobi till the last second."

He sighs greatly, before turning his attention to the other screens. Another explosion was set off, causing everyone to look at the screens. There were guts and pieces of a once whole Graboid on the ground and a small hole from the expolsion. You cheered softly, as most of the Graboids were dealt with. The only one left was the intelligent one.

However, you called for Shoyo, and asked on how they were able to tell the Graboid swallowed it.

"One of us were able to find a mini built in camera. So we were watching it was the worm consumed it... Let me tell you, that was disgusting."

You shivered at the thought of what Shoyo and his group seen. Another static was heard as Hashirama talks from the walkie talkie.

"Now I understand on why they've hold their nose... Those things smell are the worst!!"

"No one told you to walk over to it and take a whiff now, did they?"

You burst out laughing from Madara's comment. As you could hear Hashirama trying to retort his sneer comment. Soon Tobirama join the conversation, as now all three adults start to act like 5 year olds. The entire group and yourself burst out laughing from their mini argument.

You snatched the walkir talkie and told the other two to calm down. Shoyo agreed, and thanked you for stopping their useless argument. Right now, your attention should be on the last Graboid, but you said something that has intrigued everyone.

"Are we... Sure it's only these four..? None of us seen the news or heard on how everyone else is doing outside of the school.."

Everyone grew silent... Till Tobirama thought of something.

"Isn't there a radio within this building of yours? I believe Shoyo once said that we can get the news off the radio... If you put it on the correct station."

Your eyes lit up, as you remembered seeing a Radio in the room you were in. You quickly scrambled to the pile of boxes and dug yourself into them. As you quickly digged into the pile, you finally came across the radio and pulled yourself out from the boxes. You ran to the nearest Outlet and plugged in the device.

Static noises were heard, and you tune it to the station for the news. At first it was still static, until voices were heard.

"Each civilians are taking action on defeating these Insects like creatures. So far, almost half of these creatures have been scattered everywhere with their remains. If there is anyone who's listening, find a way to make explosives or lead them to their end!"

You and your group cheered as some people were able to do as you all were doing. The only one who did not celebrate was Madara, but a small smirk was on his face.

Madara Contacts the others, and told them the news, to which they cheered as well.

"Well, lets get rid of this last Graboid and help everyone else!"

You all agreed, and devised another plan to outsmart this Graboid. To which would be very easy, but its a suicide mission once more.

Someone had to run out in the open, with the robot, and quickly drop it as they dodge the Graboid. The only three candidates were Hashirama, Tobirama, and Madara.

Just as the Senju brothers were about to Volunteer, Madara quickly nominated himself. You were entirely against it, especially since this will be a very dangerous one.

You ran up to Madara as he walked toward the door. Your hand clinged onto his arm, stopping the Uchiha in his tracks.

"(F/n), you know its the only way to defeat this Graboid."

You did knew infact it was, but a gut feeling said otherwise. You only tighten your hold on his arm, to which the Uchiha quickly turned around and embraces you. It took you 10 seconds to process on what just happen, and soon your face turned red.

"(F/n)... Do not have doubt within, I know damn well that these measly insects cannot defeat me. I will return unharmed and probably covered in it's guts or whatever it has. I am Uchiha Madara, one of the Greatest and feared Shinobi! Do not belittle me, got it?"

You smiled and nodded, Madara doesn't exactly know how to be sincere, but you understood. He lets go of you and exited the room, to which you and the rest turn towards the screens. Watching Madara make his way toward the first floor, you prayed for his safety and return, but most of all... That this was never real...