Tremors Part 2.

Third P.o.v

Shoyo and you made your way to class, running like. Both of you made separate turns and straight to your homeroom. You both agreed that later you two would catch up once lunch hit.

You ran up to your classroom and softly opened the door, entering the room. As soon the room came into sight, you noticed there were only a few students present. They wore a shocking and fearful expression, unsure why. You also noted that they stayed away from the windows and on top of the desk.

"Um... Is this some kind of drill or something..?"

You asked, but only getting a shhh as a response. A puzzled looked formed on your face, unsure why they were so frightened. You walked toward your desk, but a small squeak made you stop.

You turned to the fearful students and saw them pointing toward the windows. Your head slowly turned to the window, and you saw something that was famaliar.... It looked like some kind of a giant Leech, going up the window. You frozen and stayed in one spot, memories from the movie series you and all 4 males watched.

It couldn't be, right? This wasn't something that shouldn't happen, yet here it is. Was this something that Shoyo and yourself predicted wrong about? Is it possible for fictional things to come alive now?!

All these questions flooded your mind. However, the important one was that anything fictional comes to life now. No one knows how to kill these things, unless they've watched the movie. Ass Blasters have to be shot in their ass, which made you snicker a bit. It was quite weird how it came to your mind, but it helps with killing those pesty flyers. Now for the Graboids... A big explosive inside or outside in close range, or have them come at high speed towards you while you are on deep concrete.

Right now, the priority was to get the survivors and yourself to the upper floors. If you were correct, it's best to not go to the rooftops, ass blasters might be flying around.

You looked around for anything to me used as a distraction. Any movement that sent vibrations below you, would alert the graboid. So an easy trick was to get something and use it as a decoy.

As you looked around, footsteps came running passed your classroom. You turned around and saw a boy running towards the exit. Suddenly, you felt and heard the Graboid dart off toward the boy. You called out to him, to make him stop, but he did not listen and continued to run toward the exit.

Frustrated by the lack of listening, you quickly turned to the others, calling out to them.

"If you want to live, then come with me. Listen to everything I say, got it?!"

The little portion of students nodded, and you told them all to follow you, full sprint toward the stairs. It was the only way to get off the ground levels.

The suviving students and yourself sprinted toward the stairs quickly. As you all approached it, there was a screamed of help from where you saw the boy took off to. You looked toward the exit and saw the same boy, taken underground in one go. Shivers went down your back, wishing this was not real.

"(N/n)!!"

A familiar voice rang through the halls, to which you instantly turned back. You've discovered it was Shoyo, with his class running towards you.

"Same idea too huh?"

You nodded and watched as all the students hurried along the stairs to the upper levels.

"Madara, Hashi, and Tobi are going to be so furious with us..."

You told Shoyo, since it was you two whom said, Graboids are fictional. Shoyo lightly laughs, as he too wished this was fictional. Soon all the other students were on the second level and you two quickly followed up.

"We should call them... Let them know that we are safe for the time being."

Shoyo nods and takes his phone out, quickly scrolling to one of the Senju's phone. Just as he was about dial one of the brother's number, someone shouted out and pointed toward the court yard.

"What are those three trying to do?! Those giant insects will go after them!!"

Shoyo and your head snap toward the window, seeing all three familiar hairstyles sprinting toward your school. You gasped at the three fictional characters, and noticed there were three Graboids now following their vibrations.

"Those idiots need to get off the ground!"

Shoyo yelled, as now you and him were pressing on the window in anticipation. You held worried and fear in your eyes, hoping they would make it out of there Alive!

The Graboids were now 10 inches away from them, making you shield your eyes. The Three Shinobi glanced at one another before jumping away and onto nearby trees, escaping the Graboids. They looked down and the creatures circle around their trees.

With quick thinking, Madara snapped some meduim size branches, and thrown them away from his tree. The Senju brothers followed his example, throwing some branches too.

The Vibration from the constant branch hitting the ground away from their trees, alerted their pursuers. The Graboids instantly went after it, giving the three Shinobi's an get away and toward your school building.

Shoyo ran down the stairs and toward the front doors of the school. He yelled at the three Shinobi, directing their safety and where everyone else were at this moment.

You opened your eyes, once Shoyo was back. You teared up a bit, seeing that the three fictional characters were with you and the survivors. Instantly, you ran up to Madara and hugged him without a thought.

The said Man was startled and fumbled backwards a bit. Hashirama sulks, as he saw you hug Madara first, while Tobirama looks away.

"Can you get off of me, idiot?"

Your face flushed, and quickly you let go of him. Madara sighs, before the three Man surrounds you and Shoyo, quite annoyed with the two of you. The three of them spoke towards ya'll

"I thought you said these things won't exist!! Is there anything else we need to know?!"

You and Shoyo chuckled nervously, feeling the wrath of all three powerful Shinobi eyeing you down...