Living Together.

Madara P.o.v

I was rummaging through the many bags of my clothes, the young maiden obtained for me. I was honestly glad she let me choose to my liking... If she were in charge, I'd probably look like an idiot.

'Oh... Where would I put them?'

I thought to myself. Since this is an unfamiliar area I am in... And will be staying here for a while. I should find an closet of my own, but this young maiden may have occupied the closets here.

I glanced to where her hair can be seen. It seems she is simply sitting on the couch. I rose to my feet and walked over to her.

"Oi, Young Maiden."

No response came from her. I sighed and walked up to her. I heard soft mumbles, and saw that the young maiden was asleep. Groaning a bit, looks like I would have to wait till she's awake once again. I looked toward the time, but could not understand it, so I looked outside to tell. It seems to be some time 6 at night. My guess, she won't be up till tomorrow morning.

I heard her shuffle a bit, and she mumbled softly.

"M.. Madara..."

Was she dreaming of me? Why would this maiden dream of me? Well, whatever the cause might be, I better put the maiden in her bed.

I picked her up and made my way to her room. The young maiden mumbled more, but this time her face gave an scared expression.

"S-Stop..."

She lightly mumbled, as if I was doing something to her. I walked in her room and laid her down on her bed, not before catching a glimpse of a small tear run down her face. I can assume she is having a nightmare, and seeing as she has helped me. I repaid her offer, slowly I wiped her tear away, then set a blanket over her body. She still had that scared expression on her, so I leaned close to her ear.

"Whatever it may be... Its not real, young maiden.."

I whispered in her ear, as her expression softens. I see a small smile appear from the corner of her lips. I stood back up and headed out of her room, closing the door almost all the way.

As I walked away, the only place I was sleeping on was the couch. If I remembered correctly, the closet that I saw from earlier today, might have some spare blankets. I walked right up to it and opened it. Turning on the light inside, I spotted the blanket and grabbed it. The smell from it, had another female smell... I guess she borrowed it? Well, whatever it may be, I shrugged and walked out of it after turning the light off and closing it behind me.

I made my way back into the living room, tossing the blanket on the couch. However, I saw the book from earlier. The very same book that had me on it. I was quite curious on it, how did it turned out? I remember looking at myself in the mirror, my eyes no longer had the reanimation, so I am alive.

Making my way to grab the book, I sat down on the couch and begin to read it. Surely it will tell me what has happen.

Third's p.o.v

Sure enough, Madara learned so much from the one Manga he read, and he wanted to find out more. He looked around to see if there were more, and he found them. They are on the shelf next to the back door. He got up from his spot and started to follow up on the volume's sequence. Once he gathered them, Madara returned back to his couch, setting down the Mangas. Madara started to read the next part, getting sucked into the story and what has happen to him.

Eventually, Madara's eyes betrayed him and he fell asleep, with the current Manga on his chest. Madara has read it all to the part where Naruto and Sasuke finished their fight against each other. He was quite annoyed that he died once more, and was tricked by black Zetsu.

Morning came, as you slowly awoke from your slumber. Stretching, you felt as everything that had happen was just all a dream, and Madara was still fictional. You slowly got out from your bed, and headed out of your room to the bathroom. You fixed yourself a bit, not really going to shower till after you had breakfast. Opening the door, and walking out, you made your way out of the hallway and into the living room.

You stopped as your eyes set upon your bookshelf. Most of your Naruto Manga was missing, then your gaze turned to your couch, with the missing Mangas. You believed you probably read them and forgot to put them up. You made your way to the piles of Mangas, however, you suddenly stopped as a light snore emerges from the couch.

Blinking rapidly, this was not the week that your Aunt came to visit... Right? Slowly creeping up to the couch, your head rose over the top and a familiar face lied there, sleeping.

Everything came back flooding in your mind. Friday's night severe Thunderstorm, finding someone on the ground after the lightning Strike, and the little shopping/outing with Uchiha Madara.... Your face went white and you dropped to your knees. How is it even possible?! Your insides were screaming foxes, which came out a bit. A small shuffle was heard, and a mumble. You covered your mouth, making sure to not wake up the beast.

After a few moments of calming yourself, you peeked over the top of the couch and locked eye contact with the said Man. He only blinked at you, it seemed like he was waiting for you to come out from hiding.

"What are you trying to do, young maiden?"

Your face heated up, and you quickly rose to your feet. You tried to hide the embarrassment from him, but failed miserably. Madara sat up and took a small glance at you, slowly his head lowered itself, giving you confusion.

"I know what happens to me... Tch, I was nothing but a mere pawn to Black Zetsu. I was once again dead..."

Your heart melted at those words, Madara seemed to lost hope now... He suddenly said something, giving you a shock expression.

"Tch, I see no reason to go back to my world. Its better if I just stay here."

You watched him plop back down, with an closed eye irritation look. Softly, a smile creeped up on your lips. Madara was cute to show a little pout, even if he wasn't trying.

"So... I guess we will be living with each other?"

You asked as Madara open his left eye, staring at you. He sighed and turned his face to stare at the smart TV.

"Well, I've said there is no reason to return back to my world, and I have no knowledge of this current world. So, yes, I guess I will be living with you."

He closed his eye once again, as you smiled widely.

"Okay! Then I can make breakfast for the both of us!"

"Hai Hai...."

------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Thank you again for reading! I will probably post a Schedule of the updates for everyone to see qwq. Hopefully I am doing fine for my first story...