Questions left Unanswered..

Hashirama P.o.v

Agh! I can't believe we almost wasted our time!! Tobi and I only read to Madara becoming the jinchiruki of the Ten tails!! He was also brutal with his Rods as well...

On the other hand, I also need to remind Madara! He is alone with a female, and many things could happen! But, he took it the wrong way.... I was just trying to help him... (F/n) is a young and beautiful lady! Ahh, this reminds me of Mito! I wish to see her once again!!

I felt a smack from the back of my head. I know that smack from anywhere, thus making me turn around and face Tobirama.

"Nii-san... Pay attention, Shoyo and (F/n) were saying their opinions about this matter."

I gave a light hearted chuckle, and turn my attention to them.

"Madara has told me, the last thing he remembers... Was when he was hit by Naruto's Rasenshuriken. What about you two, Hashi... Tobi?"

(F/n) asked us... Let's see, the last thing I remembered..

"It was right before Madara was hit with his Jutsu. The light from it, created a blinding light."

(F/n) and Shoyo nodded, and turn towards Tobirama. He had his eyes closed, thinking about it.

"It would have to be the same for me. That's the only thing that comes to memories. However, it does not explain why I was draggrd in. I am pretty sure I was far away."

I nodded in agreement... Tobirama was nowhere near us, yet he still was somehow dragged in. I turn towards both of the kids, one was looking up at the sky, and the other had their eyes closed.

"Strange... I have never heard of this happen... Plus the Rasenshuriken suppose to damage the Chakra circulatory system. From the previous chapters, Naruto first used it on Kakuzu, the 'immortal' rouge nin."

(F/n) laughed at his statement, and Shoyo join in as well. I was confused, then I heard a sigh from both Madara and Tobirama.

"In any case... Our last memory was the Rasenshuriken on myself. From what you two have said... Something else must have happen during the collision of the jutsu... And if there are anymore of us here."

We all nodded at Madara's comment. What else was that jutsu capable of... And is there a possiblity that it could have cut dimesions? Or in this case, our Manga series?

"One thing that is for certain, the Manga has not changed at all... While you three have arrived.. I checked online, and it appears the Manga still in the same pace, before ending it with a big wedding."

My eyes lit up from Shoyo's statement. A wedding?! I wonder who's wedding?! Ugh, we need to come to a conclusion so Tobirama and I can finish the series!

"Does this mean, Kami had other plans for us? Or have we come here to live in this life style?"

I asked the four of them. Tobirama looks down, lost in thought about it. Madara looks up toward the sky and close his eyes.

"It could be a possibility... On the other hand, the Rasenshuriken could have also, cut through dimesions."

I nodded from Shoyo's hypotheses. If the Rasenshuriken had the ability to do so... Then it would mean, Naruto mistakenly learned to travel to another part of dimesions. Not by willingly, but accidentally.

"The more we talk about it... The more our questions are left unanswered, or more questions come to mind."

"Your right, (N/n). There are many theories that comes to mind, but the only one that seems reasonable is the dimesion travel."

(F/n) hummed in agreement. Madara, Tobirama, and I, only remembered with the Rasenshuriken. Which we saw in the Manga, so something must have happen in that spliy second.

"How about this, what if we watch that episode? It might bring up more memories for you three."

Brilliant! (F/n) very smart and beautiful! If we see the part, perhaps out memories might be triggered. For some reason, I feel like someone might have grabbed me during the blinding light.

"Now that you have mention it, (F/n). I cannot be for certain, but something telling me that... Someone grabbed me during the strike. Like I was pulled away from it and woke up in this world."

"I would have to say the same thing. It could be a possibility that someone dragged us into this world for a reason."

I held a shocked expression... Madara and Tobirama have agreed on a topic for the first time! I was looking at them in hopeful that this would build their friendship!

"Tch, can't believe I had to agree with this Uchiha."

"Touché, except its a dog without a leash. Hashirama, where is his leash and collar?"

By now, their glaring began once more... Well... I guess I can celebrate the little moment they had.. It will be a while till they would see eye to eye.

"In other news... We probably have many questions for today. Most of them are going to be left unanswered, or perhaps open new questions."

"Indeed, (F/n), we also have a new lead... If by any chance they do remember the event. Then we can have an clue to their reason to exist in our world."

(F/n) hummed once more, she smiled and looked up towards the sky.

"I hope whatever the reason is... It's a good one and if by any chance.... You three could go back to your world..."

From the way she said that.... Her tone sound melancholy. I wonder if she enjoys us being here? Even if we haven't really.... Been here that long.

I turn towards Madara, wondering if he could also tell her tone. Haha, of course he would look away. He seems to be more interested in getting his answers.

Your P.o.v

I already know Shoyo could tell my tone... As we were walking to our spot... I was told him everything that has happen. My abusive parents, bulling at school, basically a loner. I only relied on Anime to help cope with my loneliness. I even imagine that I was friends with some of the characters! That is how lonely I was...

However, now that Madara is here... I feel like things could get better... Did this person whoever sent these three here, wanted them to fill our loneliness? Who knows, and I do not want to find out yet.

I stood up and smiled at the four of them. I know that I want to spend as much time with the four of them now. It was not a coincidence that Shoyo also returned in my life. I feel like someone had enough of me being lonely and wanted a change for me. If it is that reason, I want to thank that person... I will change just for that person!

"Come one guys, let's head to the Anime store before it closes!"

The Three adults all shot up, waiting for Shoyo and I to lead them. I giggled at their fast reaction, they are like little kids!

------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Just like I promised, two chapters~!! Enjoy!!

Also, ignore the misspelling/grammar... It's very early here and I want to sleep~! But alast.... One is stuck at work~... Oh well!!