2-Just Be You.

A mailman was at the door, holding a package as he rung the doorbell, completely unaware of the disaster going on inside of the house.

"Honda, wait!" Amira shouted as she rushed to catch up with Tohru, who was holding Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure in her arms. While Tohru was in panic mode, Amira was trying to calm her down, being that as of now she was the only Sohma in the house that was still a human.

Though of course...she had to catch up to her first.

As Tohru burst open the door, she shouted to the mailman in front of her.

"They're...They're all animals!" She shrieked.

As Amira caught up to Tohru, she stopped to catch her breath. "No way out of this now.."

As Amira turned over to look at Tohru, she saw her frantically waving her arms, and presenting Yuki the rat to the mailman. The mailman looked completely clueless as just offered the package to stamp, she watched as Shigure stamped it himself.

"Aren't you a smart poochie?" He smiled "Well, thanks a lot ma'am , have a nice day!" The man said as he left. As Tohru held the package and kneeled to the ground, Amira put her hand on her shoulder. She could only imagine how completely overwhelmed she was right now. But she was cut out of those thoughts when she heard Kyo speak.

"We could of covered up if you jerks hadn't transformed too!" He growled.

"You screwed up first you stupid cat." Yuki said.

"They talk too?"  Tohru mumbled.

"Oh yeah?" Kyo spoke.

"No use trying to cover up now, we either tell the truth or make up some story she probably won't believe anyway" Shigure stated. "As you can see, I'm the dog, Yuki's the rat, Kyo Sohma here is the cat. We are all possessed by animals spirits. 11 more of us are also possessed by different zodiac animals, it's been that way for generations."

"Uh..huh." Tohru spoke, still clearly confused and dazed.

"We transform when we get hugged by the opposite sex, but we turn human again after a while..." As Shigure paused and there were three simultaneously poofs. Amira quickly grabbed Tohru's shoulders to turn her around.

"Completely naked I'm afraid."

—-

Once they went back inside, Amira sat at the table, her back turned to Kyo, who was currently sulking on the porch. As everyone sat down, Amira turned to Tohru.

"Sorry that you had to witness all that.." Amira sighed. "But are you feeling calmer now?" She asked.

"Yeah, I've mostly processed it." Tohru smiled.

"I must say, that was a pretty pathetic showing Kyo, aren't you a trained martial artist?" Shigure teased. "Shouldn't it be harder for a girl to sneak up on you like that?"

Amira noticed Kyo was shaking in anger. "Shigure.." she whispered in warning.

But, as usual, Shigure ignored her and continued on.

"You really have eyes for no one but Yuki don't you?"

Finally, Kyo jumped up in anger.

"Don't make it sound like that! It isn't my fault! You're the one who let girls into the house." Kyo said, pointing at Tohru and Amira, but he paused for a second upon seeing Amira.

"Calm yourself." Yuki spoke. "You have absolutely no say on who we allow in this house. Your an outsider."

Amira winced at this. After all, she already knew what would happen next.