33-We're Not So Different.

As Amira walked with Tohru home that day, she was surprised to see the living room doors open.

"Honestly...you'd think Shigure would learn after the last time someone broke in..." Amira thought.

But as they arrived at the door, she froze. In the corner of the room was a girl that was all too familiar to her.

"...Isuzu."

As Tohru dropped her bags, Rin flinched and looked back at them.

Amira's eyes widened. Whatever was going on, Rin looked completely panicked and scared as she stared at them.

"Huh?"

"Isuzu..."

Isuzu jumped back into the corner, a tray of tea to the ground as she crawled back, her eyes widened with pure terror and panic as she covered her face with her arms and hand.

"Careful!" Amira said.

"What's wrong?" Tohru gasped.

As they walked forward, Isuzu started taking.

"Don't yell at me! Don't yell at me! Don't yell at me! Don't yell at me! Don't yell at me! Mama, Papa. Don't yell at me!"

Amira and Tohru stared in shock. But with slow steps, Tohru went over and hugged Rin. As Amira heard footsteps behind her, she saw Shigure. And seconds later, a poof and tears could be heard.

"Oh dear..." Shigure sweat dropped.

Tohru started to freak out, waving her hands all around.

"What happened! Is she okay?"

"Please calm down." Amira sweat dropped. "We'll wait till she transforms back to get her to bed."

Yuki, who had just arrived, stood at the doorway with a blank face.

"What did I miss?"

___

Later, Amira went downstairs to the kitchen. After they had gotten Isuzu to bed, Amira had gone downstairs while Tohru watched over her.

"Isuzu didn't look so well when we found her. Maybe she's sick. If she is...maybe I can make her the soup Kyo made for me when I was sick. I could ask him...but...I think I can remember it well enough..."

"It's really good Kyo. We should make it together next time!"

"It's not that great..." He blushed.

Amira chuckled softly to herself. "He was still pretty bashful, even way back then."

As the kitchen door opened, Amira saw Tohru walk in.

"Isuzu just woke up. Hatori and Shigure went upstairs to see her...oh, are you making something?"

She smiled and walked to her side.

"Do you need some help? I'd be happy to, if you'd like."

Amira stared at her for a meant, then she nodded with a small smile.

"Sure. Could you cut the carrots?"

"Mhm!" Tohru smiled. "Leave it to me!"

After they finished, Tohru put the food on a tray and they brought it upstairs. But as they opened the door, they heard shouting.

"Isuzu!"

"No! Leave me alone!"

As Amira and Tohru walked in, they saw Hatori pulling Isuzu away from the window. Shocked, Tohru dropped the tray of food.