25-Well At Least Its Over.

Amira was sitting by Tohru, as she leaned her head in her hand. That morning, they had a guest over. And not everyone was pleased to see him, specifically Yuki. After all, the guest had ripped Yuki's shirt, and was now currently sewing it up. But for some reason, it didn't seem like the guest was the only reason Yuki's mood was sour.

"I though a gift of peaches would be a suitable follow up to the crab I brought previously." Ayame said. "Eat! Savor its juicy sweetness whilst I toil away. Feel free to express your gratitude."

"Oh right!" Tohru smiled as she peeled one of the peaches. "Thank you so much."

"Yeah, thanks." Amira said.

"Good girls." Ayame said. He then face Tohru. "While you're at it, peel one for me as well?"

Tohru smiled. "Sure!"

"Don't talk to her like she's some kind of servant!" Yuki said.

"I believe we talked about this last time." Amira said, looking at Ayame.

"Well I can't do it myself. Heavens no!" Ayame said. "Just think of how sticky it would make my poor fingers."

Amira made a deadpanned face at him.

"Do you even listen to the words that come out of your mouth?" Yuki asked.

Shigure then turned and touched hands with Ayame, staring into his eyes with a dreamy look as he held up the peach in his hand.

"Worry not Aya, my sweet. If you but ask, my peach is yours for the taking."

Ayame returned the look as he face Shigure.

"Thank you Gure, but I don't need it. Your love is more than enough to satisfy my heart."

Amira made a blank face.

"Leave! Now!" Yuki shouted.

"Honestly, just calm down." Shigure said. "You let every little thing get to you. Sounds tiring."

"Yeah, it is." Yuki said, putting his hand on his head. "You have no idea how much."

"There, all finished." Ayame said. "Now try it on, I want to see how it looks."

Ayame unveiled the shirt, showing the words embroidered on the back.

Amira immediately paled at the sight. "Brotherly...love?"

"What did you do to my shirt?" Yuki said.

Shigure took the shirt from Ayame and burst into tear filled laughter.

"Oh wow!" He laughed. "Its perfect for you!"

"It's a representation of the oath I swore Yuki." Ayame said. "Never to leave his side."

"How about you swear an oath never to touch my clothing again!" Yuki said.

Shigure continued to laugh, but then his face changed to a look of sincerity.

"Your brother did this as an expression of his love." Shigure said. "You should cherish it."

"Says the guy who was dying of laughter a second ago." Yuki retorted.

"Just two people in the world who can embroider so well so quickly." Ayame said, posing. "It's a very rare talent. Should you not believe me brother of mine, I suggest you come visit my shop."

"Alright."

Everyone immediately turned to Yuki.

"Eh?" Tohru said.

"I'll do it. Visit your shop, I mean. I've never seen it before and I should...sometime."

Amira looked at Yuki in shock.