23-Ill Give It My Best.

"Amira...I love her."

Naruhito Tajima, the president of the Princess Amira fan club, was watching her from the window. Amira was sitting on the ground, writing in the journal Yuki gave her.

"The way her white hair shines like the purest snow, and how when she walks, it flow behind her. How her eyes shimmer in the sun, and their purple color shine. The way she walks, the ways she smiles. Her warm and gentle voice. The title of princess isn't even enough for her. No. She's like an Angel. Everything about her is perfect. She's truly flawless, and truly everything to me. But why..."

He watched as Tohru walked over, and how Amira's eyes immediately lit up and she smiled.

"Why...does it have to be that girl? Such a plain, normal girl that she smiles for. That makes her light up so easily. It's such a girl that so easily approached her, and with every day, grows closer to her. I won't allow anyone such access to the angel so easily. All others must be kept away from her."

As Amira got up, she smiled at Tohru, and they headed home.

____

It's been almost a year...since we all started living together."

Amira looked over at Tohru, who was running beside her up the stairs.

"Since then, so much has happened. Tohru found out the biggest Sohma family secret, Kyo returned from the mountains, Tohru has met most of the zodiac members, and we've heard some interesting facts...

"He gets kind of sluggish when it rains."

And dark secrets.

"Now you've seen what Kyo's kept hidden. The true form of the cat spirit that possesses him.

"But most of all..."

As they stopped, Amira looked up into the sky with a smile.

"The weathers beautiful today isn't it?"

"It is!" Tohru said, also staring up at the sky.

"She's changed things. Changed each of our lives in her own way. But now that we've learned more truths about the zodiac, I can't help but wonder...what else will be uncovered? What other secrets do I have yet to learn?"

___

"Summer break approaches." Shigure said, fanning himself. With the weather changes, the sun was out and the sky was clear and beautiful. But of course, it also meant that the temperature increased, so it was quite humid in the house.

"You children are so lucky." He continued. "Adulthood offers no reprieve. Better enjoy it while you can."

Amira looked up from her food for a moment to glance at Shigure with a deadpanned expression. She was sitting by Kyo, who was also eating breakfast, while Tohru was ironing.

"You've got to be kidding." Kyo said, frowning at him. "What are you complaining about? Your whole life's a freakin vacation."

"Alas, not true." Shigure said, looking out into the doorway. "This paltry freedom we adults have can't compare to a society sanction summer break."

"Yeah, whatever." Kyo said.

"All I've ever seen you do is laze about." Amira said, frowning at him. "Besides the occasional decision not to torture your editor."

"Both of you will understand once you get jobs of your own, trust me." Shigure said.

"Sure." Amira replied, looking back down at her food with a skeptical look.