32-Thats An Odd Wish.

Amira was in her room when she heard a knock at her door. She was surprised to see Tohru on the other side, looking nervous.

"Tohru? Are you alright?" She asked.

"Um yeah!" She said. "I just um...wanted to know...if you knew anything about Kureno?

Amira's eyes widened.

"Kureno? You...want to know about Kureno?"

Tohru nodded.

"Um..." Amira looked down. "He's been Akito's assistant for as long as I can remember. He doesn't really associate with the other zodaics...but only the adults know why. I've...spoken to him before, but its been ages since I last saw him. One thing I can tell you is that he's almost always at Akito's side. He's very loyal to him."

Amira looked at Tohru. "Why the sudden interest? Did something happen?"

Tohru looked down with a frown. But then she smiled softly.

"No. I'm just...curious about him, that's all."

Amira looked at her for a moment. But then she sighed.

"Alright. But whatever you do, please be careful."

____

Since Tohru was gone for the day, Amira decided to do the chores she usually did. Amira had to admit, it was relaxing. It was a breezy autumn day, and she was hanging up sheets outside.

"For some reason, I feel like Tohru wasn't just going to visit a friend today." She thought. "After all...she did ask me about Kureno the other day."

Amira pinned one of her shirts to the clothesline.

"In any case, I hope whatever's she's doing, she doesn't get hurt. Because if she's doing what I think she's doing..."

"Let my wish be heard."

"Then all I can do is wish for her too. But even I know how it turned out last time."

She sighed.

"I should've learned by now...that my wishes just don't come true. No matter how hard I wish for them. They only come true in the stories.

"Okay Amira, time for bed."

Amira crawled into her bed and kneeled on the covers.

"Wait Auntie, you'll read me a story right?"

Akihari chuckled.

"For me to tell a story, a little fox has to be tucked into bed first."

Amira quickly went under the covers and pulled them up to her chest.

"Okay, I'm tucked in now!" Amira smiled. "You'll tell me the story now, right?"

Akihari chuckled.

"Yes, yes. Now let's see here...how about this one? The Angel's wish."

"The Angel's...wish?"

"Mhm. Does it sound like a good story?"

Amira nodded.

"Okay, then let's see...once upon a time, there a beautiful Angel that lived in the heavens castle. Despite having everything she would ever need, she was curious about the world below. So, one day she snuck away, disguising herself as a human, and she flew down to earth, she explored. And the land was so wonderful. As she walked, she saw things that caught her eye. And they were the most beautiful things The Angel had ever seen. Roses. The Angel picked a single one, and sniffed it. But then, she heard a voice. A large figure stood a few feet away. "How dare you pick from my garden?" He growled.