15-It's Certaintly An Odd Normal.

After Tohru had woken up, she and Amira finished dinner together. After Kyo and Yuki came downstairs to eat, that's when Amira noticed. It was peaceful. And that concerned her. Not that peace wasn't good, but it just wasn't normal in the house. It was so quiet, and apparently, she wasn't the only one who noticed. Tohru looked at her with a concerned look. It was clear the silence was making her uncomfortable as well. As she sat, both her and Tohru turned to look at Kyo, and then Yuki, and neither of them seemed to care or notice the silence.

 As she sat, both her and Tohru turned to look at Kyo, and then Yuki, and neither of them seemed to care or notice the silence

In an attempt to end the silence, Tohru spoke up.

"So...um.."

"Hello kids." Shigure said, poking his head into the room.

"Hello." Amira said.

"I..I hope your errand went well." Tohru said.

"It did." He said, as Shigure sat on Tohru's left. "Now tell me, who would like to go on a trip tomorrow?"

"Huh?" They all said simultaneously.

"A trip!" Shigure smiled. "It's the first day of Golden Week! What better time to get away from it all?"

"Kay, what's with the last minute vacation planning?" Kyo asked. "You drunk or something?"

"I may drink, but I never get drunk." He said.

"I'm not sure if we'd know the difference." Yuki said.

"Let's go." Shigure said. "The Sohma Family maintains a lake house for such an occasion. Well? You in?"

"Sure." Amira said. "Sounds nice."

"Uh, oh no I couldn't possibly!" Tohru said. "I mean, I already went on the previous vacation so..."

"Ah, but you see, that trip doesn't count." Shigure said. "Because I didn't get to go with you. Such a shame, missing out like that. I was heartbroken."

Amira narrowed her eyes at Shigure. It was obvious that he wasn't being truthful, but unfortunately, as Amira looked at Tohru, she could tell she had fallen for it. She looked at Shigure with empathic eyes.

"Then let's go!" She smiled.

"You manipulator!" Yuki, Kyo, and Amira shouted.

"Well it's settled." Shigure said. "I assume you boys will be coming along? Unless of course, you want Tohru, Amira and I to be all alone in the wilderness together."

Yuki and Kyo just glared at him.

"Than off we go!"
___

A little while later, Amira headed upstairs to start packing for the trip. But her mind was occupied with other things.

"Kyo's been acting strange since yesterday. But Yuki...it started a little while after we got home. I wonder what's up with them..."

But as Amira passed Tohru's room, she saw her hat was in the hallway.