9-I Already Know It To Be True.

That morning, Amira, Tohru, Kyo, and Yuki had gone to the store to get food for the week. Though, Amira and Tohru went into the store while Yuki and Kyo waited outside.

"See you again soon!" The cashier said.

As they went out the door, they were met with a not so surprising sight.

"Thanks for waiting gu..."

"Im so sick of your smug face! Let's take this outside!" Kyo shouted.

"We're already outside." Yuki responded calmly.

"You guys.." Amira said.

Yuki turned to them. "Thanks for doing the shopping Amira and Miss Honda." He took a bag from each of them.

"Sorry..." Tohru said. "I guess we went a little
overboard with the groceries.."

"Its no trouble." He smiled. "Why don't you make yourself useful for once dumb cat?" Yuki said as he turned to look at Kyo.

"Watch who your calling dumb!" Kyo shouted. "Give me those, I'll carry both of them!" He said as he snatched both bags from Yuki's hands.

"Sure.." Yuki said.

"Their still at odds I see..." Amira thought. "I had hoped for the new year they could get along, but maybe its just not possible right now.."

"...waste my time running an errand with you of all people!" Kyo shouted.

"You could of stayed home." Yuki responded.

"You should've stayed home!" Kyo responded.

Finally, Yuki turned to him and glared.

"Will you do us all a favor and shut up  already?" He said.

Kyo dropped the bags he was holding and put his fists up.

"Wait, can you guys please just talk this out?" Tohru panicked

"Yeah, both of you that's enough." Amira said.

"If you want me to stop talking your gonna have to make me pretty bo.."

Yuki grabbed the chives from the bag and stuck them straight into Kyo's mouth.

"Uh oh.." Amira said as she sweatdropped.

This successfully shut Kyo up, but Kyo crouched on the ground groaning.

"Poor thing, are you gonna be ok?" Tohru fretted.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine." Amira sighed. "Eventually."

While they weren't paying attention, Yuki coughed.

"All done! Who wants the next turn? Yuki, bathtime!"

Shigure had come into the room with a towel on his head. Amira, Tohru, and Yuki were all sitting at the table watching the tv.

"Hmm..I'll skip it today." Yuki replied

Shigure gasped. "No bath? How disgusting. You dirty boy!"

"One of these days I'm going to throw him off the roof."

"I think I have a cold, that's why." Yuki said.

"A cold?" Tohru said. "Oh no, are you running a fever?"

Tohru immediately got up and walked towards Yuki to feel his forehead.

"You do feel a little warm..." she said.

"The quicker you can treat a cold, the better." Shigure said. "Now, lets see if I can find some medicine..."

"If your not feeling well, you should probably stay home tomorrow just to be safe." Amira said.