21-I Want You To Stay.

"This is a pleasant surprise." Shigure said. "How have you been?"

"Fine, thank you." Kazuma said, kneeling in front of Shigure. "I hear that life as a novelist has been treating you well."

Shigure laughed. "Oh, I get by."

Tohru came over and set a cup of tea in front of Kazuma.

"Ah, thank you very much." He smiled at her as she sat beside Amira.

"No problem!" Tohru said.

"So he's really back. It's been so long. But why is he here. Is he...here to take Kyo home?" She frowned as she thought. Amira didn't know why, but the thought of Kyo leaving made her feel a twinge of sadness in her heart.

"Sensei, I'm glad your back." Kagura smiled. "It's been so long."

"It has." Kazuma said. "But you've been well I hope."

"Amira." Shigure laughed. "You've been awfully quiet."

Amira immediately looked up. "Sorry Sensei. Its good to see you." She said.

"It's good to see you too." He smiled. "It's been a long time. You've grown so much since the last time I saw you."

Amira smiled.

"It's good to see you."

Everyone turned to see Yuki in the doorway, holding his arm. "Sensei."

Yuki smiled as he said that.

"Oh Tohru." Shigure said as she turned to her. "Sorry. This is Kazuma Sohma, the family's martial arts instructor. He's taught Yuki, Kagura here, Amira, Haru, and countless others. He's Kyo's master."

"Oh, I didn't realize..." Tohru started to say, but she stopped.

"If you don't mind, may I please call you Tohru?" Kazuma asked, turning to her.

"Oh, yes! I don't mind at all. That would be great!" Tohru said before bowing. "It's nice to meet you!"

"I've heard a lot about you." Kazuma said. "I believe you know about the zodiac spirits?"

"Uh, yes." Tohru said.

"Ah, but how much?" Kazuma asked.

"What...does he mean by that?" Amira thought, looking at him with suspicious eyes.

"Hey Kyo." Shigure said. "Maybe you should stop sulking in the corner and greet your master. You haven't seen his since you trained in the mountains, right? Aren't you happy to be reunited?"

Kyo suddenly stood up. "I..." But then he stopped when he looked at Yuki. After that, he left to go to his room.

"Kyo?" Amira said.

Suddenly, Kazuma stood up as well.

"Could you tell me which room belongs to Kyo?"

"Oh sure." Tohru said. "You just go upstairs and take a right. I can show you if you'd like."

"No, I can manage on my own." He replied.

Then after Kazuma left, Amira looked to the side and chuckled, and Shigure and Kagura laughed as Tohru looked at them confused.

"That's classic Kyo." Shigure said.

"Totally." Kagura laughed.

"I think I'm missing something." Tohru said. "What do you mean?"

"Its cute." Kagura said. "Kyo's actually really happy to see his master again, but he would rather die than let us see it. Especially with Yun-Chan hanging around."