7-Thats The Way He Is.

That morning...

"Hey! I can't find them! They're gone!" Kyo shouted.

"Don't get your whiskers in a knot. Shigure said. "Tohru said she was going to go visit a friend, and Amira told us that she was also going to go see someone today."

"Are you incapable of listening when people talk?" Yuki said.

Kyo blushed. "Well, neither of them usually go anywhere, so what am I supposed to think!" He said.

"Well..." Shigure said. "I'd say this shows how much a part of the household Tohru and Amira are." He smiled. "He's positively lost without our fair maidens."

_ _ _

It had been a while, but Amira had decided to go visit Hatori after he had visited the school. She felt bad, because during her time at Shigure's house, she had avoided returning back to the estate. But as long as she avoided them she was sure she would be fine.

As she walked, she looked up to see Momiji sitting at the side of the gate.

"Momiji?" She spoke. "What are you doing up there?"

"Guten Morgan Amira!" He smiled. "Im waiting for someone! And here they come!"

Amira watched as he moved higher on the wall.

"Tohru! Hallo! Your right on time!"

"Wait..did he just say..Tohru?"

And sure enough, as Momiji got down to open the gate, Amira saw Tohru standing on the other side. And apparently, she was just as surprised to see Amira there as she was to see her.

"Come on in! Welcome to the Sohma Estate!" Momiji smiled.

But Amira and Tohru just stared at each other for a solid few seconds.

"Amira...you're here?" Tohru said nervously

"I should be asking you the same thing.." Amira replied.

_ _ _

"Ah...so you weren't supposed to tell us." Amira said.

As they made their way to Hatori's, Tohru explained to Amira why she was there, and to be honest, Amira couldn't help but be worried. Why was Hatori of all people calling Tohru over? She would have been fine, if it wasn't for the fact he was the one who erases memories. But as she looked over, she realized she wasn't the only one who was nervous.

Tohru was folding her hands together and sweating, was an anxious look on her face.

"Hey.." Amira said, facing Tohru. "Are you alright?"

"Y..yeah!" She smiled weakly. "I guess I'm just overwhelmed because this place is so big."

"Oh yeah, I guess that's valid." Amira said. She had lived at the estate all her life, and even she felt overwhelmed as she walked in. It was truly... a world of its own.

As they arrived at Hatori's, he was there waiting for them. Though, he looked surprised to see Amira there.

"Welcome to my home." Hatori said.

Tohru was bowing lowly and panting. To be fair, the walk could be very long and tiring, but Amira was used to it by now. But, she didn't believe that was the reason Tohru seemed so exhausted.

"I didnt know the walk here was so arduous." Hatori spoke.

"Oh no." Tohru said. "Its not at all." She said, looking up at him with a smile.

Before Hatori could say anything to Amira, she answered the question she thought he had.

"She didn't tell me anything." She said. "I planned to come see you today anyway."