My head is pounding from sleeplessness, but we had the best conversations last night, and somehow I don't even remember what we talked about, only how it felt. Apparently not yet; the sun was rising, and Max and I had coffee early. "I woke up that day, and my uncle told me you'd left. "My mother's footsteps were so quiet, I barely heard her leave." I gently tapped him on the back and says, "We were two days unconscious, you have no idea what happened after that incident, it's not your fault if your parents have decided to broke it off." I held him closer to me and said, "You saved my life." You're always saving me." He mumbled. I subconsciously smile and say, "And you saved me too; you don't know how my life changed two days ago." A few minutes in, I reached over to hold his hand, and it felt okay. Nice, even. I liked his hands and the way his fingers intertwined with mine, his thumb turning little circles in the soft skin between my thumb and forefinger.

We both stared and observed the beauty of nature. In my mind, was it destined to be like this, or was it just brought about by the cumulative changes and tragedies that led to this scene being so beautiful? I am slowly going back to the past, from the moment I met Max at camp to the experience I had in every hallway and the courage I faced walking down the hallway surrounded by different types of people with different carvings of personality and origin. from the memory of living alone, forcibly adapting to the routine and the system I made, and indulging in the nightmares that wake me up under the vast night sky. The regrets that only the stars can witness. The memory that goes back from the sad to the happy part of my childhood in the company of my parents and friends that I classified as my dear siblings I hope that these memories will serve as a guide for my resumption on a path that I have little idea where to go, a path that I haven't clearly seen.

Wrapped in the cold brought by the morning breeze, Max stood up and stretched his muscles. "Ava, let's linger on the plank," he invited. I'm too lazy to move this morning in the extreme cold, but I feel like I can't meet his challenge. "You're challenging my stamina?" Oh, boy, you have no idea."

I immediately stood up, shook off the dirt sticking to my shorts, and laid down. "Okay, I'll start the timer," Max said. Did we really think of nothing to do, or did we just wake up too early? Moments later, he came down and laid down on my side, face down, with our forearms and toes on the floor. We're looking at idyllic scenery, so it's not hard to take your mind off the pain caused by the engagement of our abdominal muscles, drawing our navel toward our spine. The elbows are directly under the shoulders, and the forearms should be facing forward. The head is relaxed, and we should be looking at the floor, but we can't, and every minute, we stare at the flying birds in the sky. No one wants to talk; this is a technique to preserve energy. We had been gone for three minutes, and none of us seemed to be having a hard time. The two of us looked at each other and, at the same time, giggled with laughter.

In my mind, what is often the reason people choose to pour their spare time into the forest and mountains? Is it the altitude? Maybe yes, visiting the mountains for less than one week can spike weight loss. High altitude can also decrease appetite, making us feel fuller. The people staying at high altitudes have easier access to hiking and exercise, but it is the altitude at which they live that promotes weight loss. Simply living at high altitude can decrease your weight. So I guess if you are the ultimate lazy and want to lose weight but eat pizza and hamburgers, then go visit the mountains!

Go feel the sun on your back and on your face. Go and see nature in its most raw beauty. And even though the mountain views are the perfect backdrop for an Instagram photo and will provide a cool filter for your location on Snapchat, disconnecting from your phone is an even greater reward. No picture can truly showcase the beauty of what you're seeing with your eyes; it's like trying to take a picture of the beautiful moon on your phone, which always ends up looking lackluster in picture format. It's not a sight, but an experience.