I woke up with fresh memories from the dream, and I didn't know in which part of my subconscious mind I lived. I noticed I was inside the hospital room, and various pipes were connected to my body. I opened my eyes and breathed quickly. Where am I? I saw my mom sleeping next to me. "Mom, what happened?" I said, even though I wasn't sure if it was loud, that was enough for him to get up, and he was surprised when I woke up. "Doc, she woke up!" Mama shouted into a small in-room telephone. "Mom, I need a pen and paper." I said as soon as I realized that the traces of the dream in my brain were gradually disappearing. I saw the doctor and his nurse hurry into the room.

"Ava, you're under stress. Baby, relax. Mom is here. " My mom tries to silence and calm me, but she seems to not understand what is going on in my head right now.

"Mom, listen to me; I need to write." The doctor injected the syringe into me until I gradually fainted.

Dreams are basically stories and images that our mind creates while we sleep. They can be vivid. They can make you feel happy, sad, or scared. and they may seem confusing or perfectly rational. Our dreams may reflect our own thoughts and feelings—our deepest desires, fears, and concerns—especially dreams that happen over and over. Dreams can happen at any time during sleep. But you have your most vivid dreams during a phase called REM (rapid eye movement) sleep, when your brain is most active.

Some experts say we dream at least four to six times a night. By interpreting our dreams, we may gain insight into our lives and ourselves. Why dreams are easily forgotten Maybe we were designed to forget our dreams because if we remembered them all, we might not be able to tell dreams from real memories. Can dreams come true or tell of a future event? When you have a dream that plays out in real life, experts say it's most likely due to coincidence, bad memory, or an unconscious linking of known information. Some say it's not that our minds forget dreams but that we don't know how to access them. This may explain why you suddenly remember a dream later in the day: Something may have happened to trigger the memory.

"Can dreams predict the future?"" I asked my therapist.

It has been more than a month since the accident that killed important people in my life. Mama said I was unconscious for three weeks, but she heard me want to say something. Once she said she could hear me chirping, the doctor said it was due to a traumatic brain injury. Mama was afraid I might not wake up againtor said it was due to a traumatic brain injury. Mama was afraid I might not wake up again. I feel like I fell into some kind of trance.

"Dreams may be stored in our memory, waiting to be recalled." My therapist answered calmly. Therapy can help you learn about what you're feeling, why you might be feeling it, and how to cope.

The human mind is vastly complex, comprised of a gridwork of neurons, chemical connections, and hormones, not unlike a busy street with automobiles and stop lights. Everything works smoothly until there is a disturbance. When any type of mental health or emotional concern affects daily life and function, therapy may be recommended. A therapist can help support you going forward once you are no longer in crisis. When the human body experiences a traumatic event such as a car crash, the stress hormone cortisol skyrockets. Some of the things I've experienced include the inability to extract enjoyment from everyday activities.

I just stared out the window, watching the whole garden and the butterfly landing on the various flowers. I remember once being a social butterfly; I got along with everyone I met, but now things have changed. I tend to withdraw from social events and human contact. My mood swings range from anger to frustration to guilt due to high levels of stress and anxiety. Disrupted sleep patterns such as insomnia and nightmares got me journaling the entire night. I've got tons of new fears or phobias developing, such as the fear of riding in a car. It's so hard to get up and so hard to get out of the aftermath of a heartbreaking accident. At least sometimes, you know what to do, even if you hear the therapist's advice over and over again, but there are times when it's really hard to do the things you "know," the things you read. But there are times when, really, no matter how strong you are, the bitter past still beats the strength of your mind to the point that you just want to give up and give up. But why do I have to continue?