"Domino's Spinach & Feta Pizza, Chicken Taco Pizza and of course my personal favorite, Memphis BBQ Chicken Pizza. Here you go" I said as I hand them their orders. Yes, we each have a box of pizza every time there is a movie marathon, and usually, before the middle of the movie, we just hold popcorn because the pizza is gone. Well we're young, and we want to make the most of the opportunity to eat all kinds of food as long as our metabolism is still fast.

Charlotte got the remote and played the Selection Series, "I think Maxon Schreave sets the standard for what an impeccable man should be."

"Duh, he is so overrated. For a man, its awfully easy to puff up his chest and put on a show. Eikko Koskinen isn't concerned about societal stereotypes. He will never ask you to seek his approval for everything you do; instead, he will let you be, ugh, my dream guy. " Monica defended.

"Totally agreed. A real man is not a spineless conformist." I added.

Carrying a bowl of popcorn, Beatrix huddled on the sofa, and said "Fuck the standards you all, what we need in this era is someone who can sleep for 10- straight hours. A man who has self-disciplined to put his phone away during bed time. "

We were silent for a moment and we all thought about what he said and laughed at the same time.

"Yah, that man is rare." Charlotte agrees once bites the pizza.

The long-term effects of sleep deprivation are real.

It drains your mental abilities and puts your physical health at real risk. Science has linked poor slumber with a number of health problems, from weight gain to a weakened immune system. Sleep deprivation also negatively affects your mental abilities and emotional state. Iaffects the prefrontal cortex, which handles reasoning. It may cause us to feel more impatient or prone to mood swings. It can also compromise decision-making processes and creativity and many more verified cons.

"Anyway, let's give Charlotte a toast because she's going to be an aunt!" I mentioned and raised the glass of wine.

"What? How come I don't know, Cha, is it true, Richard is going to be a daddy? Isn't it, he just graduated from the Naval Academy?" Monica's surprise.

I looked at Charlotte. My former happy smile faded and was replaced by frustration. I wouldn't have lied and said more. "It looks like it's just a drop of wine, I'll take it to the cellar below." I pleaded and picked up the bottle of wine.

"I need a water." Beatrix said and followed me.

I turned on the light inside the wine cellar and put down the wine bottle. "Ava, what are you thinking?"

"I screwed up, I know. I'm sorry I didn't-"

"Yah, you messed up a lot. From earlier in the library, to the intercom, Ava did you sleep well?" Beatrix said in a tone I didn't get to like. Is he joking, or just because of his sarcastic nature or what? It seems like she blamed me for all the minor details I did today. He probably knew I didn't mean all those mistakes, didn't he? The words in my mind How dare you to question my own sanity, became, "Wait, Beatrix?" just came out of my mouth.

Her tears began to flow, in a way I could not understand. What is happening to them, why do I seem to know nothing of what is happening to them? Is it something that has to do with them or maybe it's me? I'm inside of an insane oblivion bubble-thought. Again.

"Ava, I'm sorry. I can't help but be angry with myself because I envy you. I'm jealous because, Chad used me to get him close to you."

"What? Beatrix, I rarely talk to that guy."

"That's why he came to me. I thought he liked me. He always invited me out, but every time we were in the cinema until we ate at the restaurant, you were always our topic. He always asked me about you. Sometimes I just want to correct him , and say I'm hurt. I'm insecure every time he talks to you, that's why I don't want to look jealous and be a bad friend. I'm confused, I want to ask him if he loved me, but I don't want to seem so weak "He's delighted in you Ava. It's annoying because, even if you don't try, everyone likes me."