"You're insensitive Sash, you're letting me feel guilt just because your family already provided all? Now, what do you want us to do then? Show appreciation and give you round of applause?"

"Why can't you just have fun, you always have a problem with anything. I'm sick of all your shits!"
The man almost slapped his wife when the boy suddenly shouted, "Why are you always like this!" His uncle immediately joined him, "Max, you shouldn't participate in the conversation of the elders, come on."
Max was taken to the bridge near the lake, "Uncle Ben, why do the elders still have a hard time deciding for themselves? They already know what they should and shouldn't do, don't they?"
"Max, as you get older your world will be bigger, you have more to consider so you'll have a hard time weighing it. Just like an avocado or mango, you both like that don't you?" Ben's comfort to his nephew.
"I think that's all I want right now." Max said uncontrollably sobbing.
"Okay, let me get some."
In the distance Max saw the girl throwing a pebbles and tiny rocks on the other side of the lake, "Can I join you?" he shouted to the girl. "Sure kid, instead of crying there, come over here!" The girl shouted back at him.

Carrying the toy car, Max ran back to the resort and planned to turn around towards the other side of the lake, but in his haste he slipped on a rock and eventually fell into the lake. He quickly plunged down as if no one had noticed.
A few minutes passed and the girl noticed the toy car floating on the water. She immediately dived and swam down, but she saw nothing in the water. On her ascent he saw bubbles on the other side of the lake and immediately tracked it down. He saw Max unconscious and with full force she pulled ashore until she also lost consciousness.

I woke up quickly as if I woke up from a dream of the past, a memory I thought I would never think of again. Moments later, Max suddenly got up and looked at me and I abruptly said, "It's you."