What the ?

I take off on my run towards the pond, it's a beautiful morning and I want to watch the sun come up again.
A mile into my run I can feel eyes on me, but once again I can see nothing. Half a mile later I still feel like eyes are on me, this time accompanied with a rustling in the trees. I stop to look around and when I turn back, I find a good sized wolf in front of me.
Terrified, I stumble back. I have no clue what to do. It moves closer as I step back and it growls as I take two more steps and trip, ending up on my behind.
Great I think, so terrified I'm starting to shake a bit. The wolf growls again and moves forward. I scream out "Nooo!" as it lunges.

"No!" I shout with more force, as his claws dig into my shoulder, but instead of teeth sinking into my skin like I expect he backs up slowly. I sit there with the wolf's head cocked to the side and we are staring at each other when I hear more rustling coming from just slightly behind me. and then I hear a voice I've already come to know
"GO HOME PUP" Liam says. Actually no, that was a command. I'm so confused by what in the heck is going on.

I let out a yelp, when I fell arms going around my waist lifting me up.
"Shhh, it's all ok beautiful, I've got you" whispers Colton, causing shivers to run down my spine. Once standing, Colton pulls me into a hug. "It's alright, he's gone and I'm here sweetheart" Colton whispers, but before I can reply, there comes Liam's booming voice
"WHAT THE FUCK OLIVIA? I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME WHEN YOU RAN!" he yelled "I- I -I'm s-s-sorry" I finally stutter out.
"Sorry isn't good enough Olivia. You could have been hurt a lot more than just those marks on your shoulder" Liam yells, still angry.
"Liam calm down" Colton says, but Liam just narrows his eyes.
"No she needs to listen or we are going..." Liam trails off before looking at me, softening his expression and taking a deep breath "Olivia, please call or text me or Colton at any time to go running, I can't have you getting hurt" Liam says, pulling me into a hug.
"Please sweetheart" Colton says, pulling me from Liam who sounds like he was growling. Colton seems to ignore him and hugs me tight before Liam tugs on his arm, "Come on, we've got...stuff to take care of. Oh, and Olivia, I mean it." They both took off in the same direction as the departed wolf.

Worried, completely confused and even still a little bit scared, I make my way back to the house.
Once back to my aunt's, I head to the bathroom but before I can get inside and shut the door, my aunt grabs my shoulder causing me to hiss in pain. She turns me around looking at my shoulder and smirks. "I told you to stay inside and you didn't listen did you? Now look" she pauses, then continues "Now listen here you ungrateful shit, stay in this house. I don't want..." She trailed off, and shoved me into the wall.
I am growing really tired of this. I growl "Stop shoving me around!" and grabbing some clothes I head to the shower.

After my shower, I lay in bed feeling a sense of loss and anxiousness again. I get up pacing. I really need to go for a run again, I didn't exactly finish my run earlier and if I was being honest with myself, I wanted to see Liam and Colton.
I pull out my phone and start up a text message to Liam.
Me: I need a run and um, can you both come?
A few moments later I get a reply.
Liam: Anything for you Olivia. Meet us in two minutes at the start of the tree line behind your aunt's house
Agreeing, I go to reply but then I catch that he said, behind my aunt's house. How does he know anything about that? I haven't mentioned who I live with, or where. My phone pings. Looking down I see another text from Liam.
Liam : Olivia answer
Clearing my head, I think to myself, okay it's a small town. Everyone knows everyone here, that's all Olivia.
Replying okay, I head out the door, making sure to avoid my aunt.