Loved

I'm adding my truck key to the keychain Ashlynn had given me when Liam and Colton come strolling in both carrying two vases. In one a dozen roses, in the other, wild flowers and all four bouquets are beautiful.
"Not as many as before but we hope you like them sweetheart." Colton says.
"Come on, let's put them in your room so we can get you settled." Liam gently says.
"Thank you, they're beautiful." I say reaching for the vases.
"We'll carry them." Liam states, heading towards the stairs.
"Thank you." I say, kissing Liam's cheek first then repeating with Colton.
"You're very welcome sweetheart." Colton says with a grin.
"My pleasure. Now why don't you get a shower or whatever and get comfortable and we will bring your stuff in?" Liam says.
"But..." I start, only to get interpreted.
"No buts, just do it." Liam commands. I'm not really sure what to do. It's just past one in the afternoon, you can't get into pyjamas at this time can you? I look at the flowers and notice the piece of papers sticking out of each bouquet of roses. I take each piece and sit on the bed before unfolding one.

Sweetheart, I am without a doubt forever yours. I love you, Colton.

Shakily I open the other piece of paper and take a deep breath.

Baby, You're my everything. I love you now and forever. Yours always, Liam

Tears prick at my eyes and I quickly wipe them away as I hear someone coming up the stairs. "Baby, what's wrong?" Liam asks concerned. I shake my head.
"Nothing." I quietly say. He takes a seat next to me and wraps his arms around me, placing me between his legs.
"So why are there tears?" He softly asks.
"I read the notes." I say. He chuckles.
"Baby you weren't supposed to cry." He says. I turn my head and give him a small smile.
"It was all just so sweet, thank you." I say.
"Anything for you." He says, kissing my cheek he gets up. "Get into something comfy, we're not going anywhere for the rest of today or tomorrow." He adds walking out the door.

I find Colton hanging clothes as I come out of the bathroom changed.
"Hey beautiful. Do you have a system?" He asks, I shake my head.
"No, not really." I voice my reply.
"Good." He winks at me.
"Shouldn't I be helping?" I question.
"Not unless you want to start organizing stuff as we get it hauled in." He smiles at me.
He hangs the last article of clothing in his hand and in three long strides he has his arms around me. "I love you sweetheart." He whispers causing me to shiver.
"I love you too." I reply. He kisses my cheek.
"Back to work." He states heading out the room.

Within two hours we have everything put up and I even have a few pictures that I had packed away in boxes. They are now hung on the walls.
"Baby we haven't eaten today so I'm going to go get food, any special requests?" Liam asks. "No whatever you get will be okay with me." I say.
"Hey what about me?!" Questions Colton. Liam raises his eyebrow.
"What about you?" He questions mildly.
"What about my special request?" Colton asks hopefully.
"You want something special? You go get the food and I'll stay with Olivia." Liam says smugly. Colton pouts.
"Fine." He says but doesn't move from his spot on the bed.

Colton and I are cuddled on the bed when Liam comes back with food.
We lounge on the bed enjoying our food. Colton cleans up the mess, taking all the trash out of the room. Liam starts a movie and I get cuddled up to his side.
"Baby it's dinner time." Liam whispers into my ear, causing me to wake up. I sit up and stretch as my two boys get up. Colton holds out his hand and helps me up.
"What time is it?" I ask still groggy.
"Seven in the evening." Colton answers. We head downstairs and everyone is sitting around the dining room table.
"Glad you decided to join us." Ashlynn says, a smile on her face.
"I'm so happy you're finally moved in!" Squeals Laura as Colton and Liam take a seat beside me. With everyone seated and food served, chatter begins around the table and I absolutely love it.
I don't say much but do enjoy the food and conversation going on around me. Liam, Colton and I clean up the mess, making quick work of it. When we finish, Ashlynn has decided to take everyone for ice cream and I look down at my outfit.
"Uh, maybe I should change?" I question.
"Oh nonsense, how about if Zachary and I get orders and we'll make an ice cream run?" Jenny suggests.
"We do have some in the freezer." Darren muses.

In the end we ended up having sundaes from home. Again everyone piled around the table and enjoyed the snack, though this time conversation is minimal.
Laura and I volunteer to clean up when Darren announces he would like to see all the guys in his office. After the mess is cleaned up, I say my goodnights and head on up to my room. I brush my teeth and head to my new bed, climbing in I relax against the head board.
"Hey baby, sorry about that." Liam says walking in.
"It's fine." I softly reply.
"Hey sweetheart, how you doing?" Colton asks.
"Fine. Tomorrow I want to go visit my parents though." I say.
They each take a side and climb into the bed. Colton pulls me to him and kisses the top of my head.
"If that's what you want sweetheart." He says.
"We'll go in the morning then baby." Liam says, snuggling into my back.
"Is someone going to shut off the lights?" I ask.
"No need." Colton says as the door handle turns.
"Goodnight dears." Comes from Jenny who peeks her head in.
"Sleep tight." Ashlynn says, also peeking in.
"Goodnight." we reply and I let out a giggle. The light gets shut off and the door closed and I snuggle down until comfortable.